Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please click here for an introduction to why we're doing fantasy sports on the community Smile

Over the summer you are welcome to take part in our free fantasy soccer competitions, this thread serves an overview of which kind of competitions will be available. To join the for the first time you must log in to the Fantasy Sports Lobby using both your username and password is the same as your community alias - we recommend you change your password upon getting access to your fantasy user Smile

Competition format:

The two types of competition are player draft and pick'em:
Player draft: Select a team of 11 players and you score points depending
on how your players do in a variety of ways.
Pick'em: Pick a winner or tie out of the games available and score points for making correct predictions.

Prizes:

All prizes will be given in either Bonus Money, Freespins, Freebets, Bingo Vouchers, Poker Tickets etc. The specific prizes for each individual tournament and leaderboard will be announced before the start of the tournament.

Available competitions:

Daily €100
Type: Player Draft
Description: In the daily player draft you must select a team of 11 players out of all the players who's team is playing on that given day.

Daily €50
Type: Pick'em
Description: Each playing day you can select whether you think the games end in a win for either team or a tie.

Draft €500 Round 1, 2 and 3.
Type: Player Draft
Description: Select a group of 11 players out of all the teams and score points depending on how they perform in the first round of the cup.
Note: There'll be a new €500 player draft for round 2 and 3 as well.

Group Stage Pick'em Round 1, 2 and 3.
Type: Pick'em
Description: Select whether each match of the first round ends in a win for either team or a tie.
This contest does feature a prizepool, but the points earned does count towards the final leaderboard.

€2500 Overall leaderboad
Description: You'll earn points towards the overall leaderboard by finishing in payout positions in both the daily and round
competitions. The leaderboard calculations is why you have a certain amount of virtual dollars needed to by into the different
competitions. 

118 REPLIES
Nestabear Rank 19
Rank 19

This is gonna be a kick ass competition. I've logged into the Fantasy Sports Lobby & looked around a bit. Very cool, I can't hardly wait. Remember Peeps...when you log in for the first time, use your community alias as your name & password for the first time, then change it once you in.

Good Luck to everyone who's gonna have  go !!!

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@Jeppe-Unibet can we have an overview of the prizes for each position in each competition? Assume it's not winner takes it all Smile
Indeed an awesome promo Smile

@Nestabear, any other feedback on the site? If you come across any issues, please just let me know here or by PM, and I'll try and get it fixed asap Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@WuDu, spend your time here instead of in the other thread Wink
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

I guess it's Vikings take all @BonusPater Wink

Cool promo! I suppose calculations for the final leaderboard are to be seen somewhere? Because I'd like to know how influential it is to miss one or a few rounds

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

Sorry for the double post. But how do we change pasword? Tongue

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@VikingsAF, the leaderboard is simply based on the units that are the currency of the system. You've gotten 2000 units, and you use these for buyins to various contests. If you click the contests that are visible now, you can see the payout structure. It's not a problem to miss the daily ones, but you should participate in all the round ones, e.g. "Group stage - Round 1".
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@VikingsAF, check the "HELP?!" page - has most FAQ's Smile I'll send you a new password by PM - you can't change it yourself, and neither can you choose what you'd like it to be Smile
Nestabear Rank 19
Rank 19

@BonusPater... no issues, so far as I can tell. very smooth...Good Job !!!

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 19
Rank 19

When I try to login I get "wrong credentials".

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump