Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Daily €100 Draft winners:

1. @BonusPater - 2 x €10 Freebets and 25 x €1 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freeroll 
2. @totowizmar - €15 Freebet and 10 x €1 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freroll
3. @YpresX - €10 Freebet and 10 x €0.5 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freeroll
4. @WuDu -  €10 Freebet
5. @maruni - €5 Freebet 

€50 Daily Pick'em winners:

1. Cris1285, dynamo, Whereisrivaldo

Result of draw:
1. @whereisrivaldo - 1 x €15 Freebet and 10 x €1 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freeroll.
2. @dynamo - 
1 x €10 Freebet and 10 x €0.5 Freespins.
3. @cris1285- 1 x €10 Freebet. 

Free Spins credited on Gonzo's Quest.

Raffle:

Raffle 2.JPG

raffle 3.JPG

15 REPLIES
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

@Ray-Unibet @BonusPater

I was suppose to be in daily 50 pick em too???

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@livertool, you're right. The pagination is completely broken, and that combined with the tiebreaker issue (solved now) makes it extremely difficult to get this list right - will be fine for future drafts, as it is solved now. I checked every page twice, and you didn't appear once. I see you now and apologize for the issue.
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
If it's any comfort, I won € 4 from the € 25 spins
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
totowizmar Rank 10
Rank 10

I don't have freespins in bloodsuckers. What slot?

0 Likes
XY Rank 15
Rank 15
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@XY, no, you only got 91 points.
XY Rank 15
Rank 15
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@XY, I really don't want to be rude - I'm sorry you took my previous post like you did - but all this has been explained more than 3 times in the fantasy chat thread, so I honestly can't be bothered to explain it again. Already spending a lot of hours on this promo - I obviously like doing it, but I don't care much for explaining the same things multiple times.
Well, the pick'em had several different bugs, but the main ones have been fixed now - last ones will be fixed tomorrow. However, the fix doesn't apply to the previous contests, only the new ones.