Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Congratulations to all the winners Smile

Daily €100 Draft, the top 5 will be receiveing the following prizes: 

1. @BillyR23 - 2 x €10 Freebets and 25 x €1 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freeroll 
  2. @Boby - €15 Freebet and 10 x €1 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freroll
  3. @livertool - €10 Freebet and 10 x €0.5 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freeroll
  4. @maruni - €10 Freebet
  5. @Pucuri88 - €5 Freebet 

€50 Daily Pick'em: the top 3 will be receiving the following prizes:

1. @HAI_ROMANIA - 1 x €15 Freebet and 10 x €1 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freeroll.
  2. @BonusPater - 1 x €10 Freebet and 10 x €0.5 Freespins.
  3. @xizted - 1 x €10 Freebet. 

Free Spins Credited on Bloodsuckers.

14 REPLIES
BillyR23 Rank 20
Rank 20

@Ray-Unibet can I get the 25x 1 euro spins at Starburst? 

also, the Freespins will be without wagering requirements right?

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
0 Likes
Boby Rank 15
Rank 15
Pucuri88 Rank 14
Rank 14

@Ray-Unibet I dont know if it is possible or not. But if yes could you change my 5€ free bet to a 5€ poker MTT ticket please? Smile

If not possible the 5€ free bet is fine for me.

0 Likes

@BillyR23 and @Boby, apologies for any inconvenience guys, I credited them already on Bloodsuckers. Would it be ok if we leave them there this time?
@Pucuri88, Usually we do these requests in the case that the player that won the prize is excluded from the product that he won it on. Nothing is impossible, however if it's not a huge issue for you we would preffer it to stay as it is Smile

Pucuri88 Rank 14
Rank 14

@Ray-Unibet Okay, no problem. 5€ freebet is fine for me then Smile Ty!

maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

F I N A L L Y i am a winner of a bonus or something! After one year of membership.Just wow, no words to say, i am happy today! Correct me if i am wrong but i have never won a raffle or a contest, an egg hunt in my year here.Can i get a badge for this? All the luck for the winners!

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet no raffle this time? As I had as much points as all the rest in the pick-em

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes

Hey @VikingsAF I completely forgot to attach the Raffle screenshot. @BonusPater likes to use a different method than I do, I'm starting to like it better myself to be honest Smile
Raffle.JPG