Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boby Rank 17
Rank 17

no,please anything than dead or alive,starburst fruit spin blood suckers or any Smile

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
Dead or alive doesn't have € 1 spins, but apart from that it's all good - still haven't received the spins though Wink
- closest options on DOA are € 0.9 and € 1.35 Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet Thanks, very happy Smile 

But after DoA I lost  this Cash  in „Live Football Studio”   -> to complete bonus on my account ...I did not make to bet required 55PLN ,insteed i bet 50PLN - End of Time to bet another 5PLN. After that i bet another 55PLN - lost - bet without risk achived but ....two tries instead of one - this was not the plan  Smile

It was my the last time in „Live Football Studio”  for sure  Smile  I will ask today for remove from account  bonus 'bet without risk' with  play on LFS Smile

Only hope today is Sweden 4.5+ corners and 3.5+ goals in Belgium-Panama Smile 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Mackelito Rank 10
Rank 10

If you choose to add more freespins to me since i lost alot value in dead or alive recieved 12*5.40 sek spins, and I won 10*10sek spins. I prefer starburst if that's the case Smile @Ray-Unibet

Go for it!
0 Likes
xdiediex1 Rank 15
Rank 15

seems like i missed a promotion AGAIN CheekyRofl

0 Likes
Ok guys, Spins are re added.
@Mackelito - Starburst
@spargelsalat - Spins untouched on Dead or Alive from yesterday 12X 0.9 eur
@BonusPater- Spins added to Dead or alive 12 X 0.9
@pinki - Spins adjusted on Starburst
@cris1285- I see all went ok with yours. Smile
Apologies for the inconvenience.

/Ray
spargelsalat Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-Unibet so I received only one instead of two €10 free bets, and it seems there were 20 €0.18 (coin value 0.02) free spins in DoA instead of the 25 €1 promised free spins?

0 Likes
Man these Free Spins are making me look worse and worse. It's adjusted now @spargelsalat.
spargelsalat Rank 10
Rank 10
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@Ray-Unibet free bonus money and free spins FTW Wink
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes