Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@SCOBY wrote:

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Congrats to all the winners Smile I will proceed to credit your winnings within the hour.
For the €50 Daily Pick'em 2nd place winners, may I suggest we do a raffle? Let me know on your thoughts on that.

Free Spins added to Bloodsuckers.

Daily €100 Draft, winners:

1. @traart 
  2. @Merenitsu
  3. @totowizmar
  4. @YpresX
  5. @jerry

€50 Daily Pick'em, winners

1. @jenky4i5
  2. @steppek77, @reluni, @WuDu, @NMPfan, @traart, @Hoovers, @SCOBY, @norbee@nekoneko.
    Congrats @SCOBY
  3. Pending confirmationScoby.JPG

@Ray-Unibet,I have not received any prizes !!!

Now is ok.I receive the prize.Thank you !!!!!

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
0 Likes
Stephen Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stuart wrote:

@LittlestHobo wrote:

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Congrats to all the winners Smile I will proceed to credit your winnings within the hour.
For the €50 Daily Pick'em 2nd place winners, may I suggest we do a raffle? Let me know on your thoughts on that.

Free Spins added to Bloodsuckers.

Daily €100 Draft, winners:

1. @traart 
  2. @Merenitsu
  3. @totowizmar
  4. @YpresX
  5. @jerry

€50 Daily Pick'em, winners

1. @jenky4i5
  2. @steppek77, @reluni, @WuDu, @NMPfan, @traart, @Hoovers, @SCOBY, @norbee@nekoneko.
    Congrats @SCOBY
  3. Pending confirmationScoby.JPG

Hi Ray-Unibet - I think I should also have  been in that draw for Rd #2 "Pick 'Em" prizes mate. Smile

Same as @LittlestHobo I think I should have been in the raffle @Ray-Unibet. This competition is turning into an awful lot of work for you guys, so I'm not bothered really. But if it's a bigger prize it could matter if all are not in the raffle. Thanks

@Same here @Ray-Unibet, I reckon I should have been in the raffle too.

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@Camilio wrote:

How does the payout for this list work?
Image1.jpg

This should be fixed today. The tiebreaker is currently not working. For any questions related to the fantasy system, please use the fantasy chat thread, as I'm not really checking these threads in the promo section.

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

@Ray-Unibet

Why is there a raffle for 2nd place with people who only scored 60 points on day 2? While there are others who performed better by scoring on the tie breaker question and came up with 61 points?

@WuDu there's not. Everyone on the list got 61 points.

@Stephen and @LittlestHobo were missing from the list though. Tiebreaker to be fixed soon, so that we won't have these issues

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog