Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24
Pending confirmation is a joke. If you can't handle it then skip the game. I'm getting tired of the continous problems with community latest page, the always changing rules of the scores, the muff of the third party's providor, the always dropping out main homepage, the translated promotion page to my local language and the refusing to offer that promotion due to country restriction etc. Guys, you have had 4 years to prepare for this event. Currently you don't deserve my time and attention.
0 Likes
@traart, I see 2 spins on your account made after the request above was posted, but it is not on a NetEnt slot unfortunately. Try Bloodsuckers, any of the 2 provided. 1 spin on the minimal amount should be fineSmile
@psrquack, indeed the 3rd party system put in place that runs the whole promotion in the background could be better and faster. I think Jeppe and Stube apologized almost daily for that and are constantly tweaking on it to better it.
Country restrictions don't change due to the World Cup, as much as Unibet would like to offer the same product, same promotions to all of it's players in some cases it is just not possible due to numerous reasons, some of them being "out of our hands" but if you have one concrete promotion that you have in mind I'll gladly look into it, can't promise anything though. Translation wise, what do you mean? Are the translations not accurate in the language set on your account? Is there anything I can do?
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Ray-Unibet

Why is there a raffle for 2nd place with people who only scored 60 points on day 2? While there are others who performed better by scoring on the tie breaker question and came up with 61 points?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

Thank you Boss and unibet !!!!!!!!!!!😀😀😀

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
traart Rank 10
Rank 10
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

So SCOBY had Uruguay and Iran and he got 61 points.I had Uruguay and Spain-Portugal draw and i get 60 points.How come? Nothing to say about the winners here.Good luck and just green bets .

0 Likes
Indeed @traart, your account being set in USD i am only able to add you free bets that are in Dollars, the account won't accept any other currency free bets. Did you manage to do one spin on a NetEnt game? Let em know once done and I'll add you the Free Spins as well.
0 Likes
traart Rank 10
Rank 10
traart Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
Indeed @traart, your account being set in USD i am only able to add you free bets that are in Dollars, the account won't accept any other currency free bets. Did you manage to do one spin on a NetEnt game? Let em know once done and I'll add you the Free Spins as well.

So I want 2x$12  freebets Smile or 2x$11.7

0 Likes
I am afraid that is not possible @traart. The Euro, USD, and GBP currencies are bound by an internal system of exchange and although it is refreshed, at the moment the values are identical.
Your free Spins are added to Bloodsuckers now. Smile
0 Likes