Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Bonuses and Free spins will be credited within the hour, Spins will be found on Gonzo's Quest. Smile

Daily €100 Draft winners are:

1. @Macskanadrag - 2 x €10 Freebets and 25 x €1 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freeroll
  2. @aleksandr1 - €15 Freebet and 10 x €1 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freroll
  3. @pinki €10 Freebet and 10 x €0.5 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freeroll
  4. @Hoovers - €10 Freebet
  5. @MaecTpo€5 Freebet

€50 Daily Pick'em winners are:

1. @pinki1 x €15 Freebet and 10 x €1 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freeroll.
    2. @Burhebista - 1 x €10 Freebet and 10 x €0.5 Freespins.
    3. @Merenitsu - 1 x €10 Freebet. 

7 REPLIES
Free pets and Free spins are added to your accounts guy's and gal's, good luck!
@Macskanadrag You seem to be missing a NetEnt Profile meaning that you most probably never opened and played a NetEnt Slot game. What I would like to ask you to do is open Gonzo's Quest slot mentioned above and make 1 Spin on the minimum amount possible for me to be able to add you the Free Spins.
Do let em know by tagging me here in this thread after it's done and I'll see to them ASAP. Smile

/Ray
Purps Rank 18
Rank 18
Macskanadrag Rank 9
Rank 9
Thank you @Ray-Unibet. I m ready with spin Smile)) Fór free pets may i choise Cat? Wink

@Macskanadrag, thanks for that. your Free Spins are added to Gonzo's Quest and in terms of pets, it can be anything as long as they are loved and cared for. Smile
@Purps, I wanted to edit it at first, but I'm just going to leave it like that. Must be one of the cutest typo's that I ever made unlike my most common one when I sign myself at the end of a post with "Rat" instead of "Ray" Rofl

Macskanadrag Rank 9
Rank 9

i have Access to Fantasy Freeroll

i dont have ticket, and not ournament in lobby. When is the freeroll @Ray-Unibet? Smile

0 Likes
Hi @Macskanadrag, I will be compiling all the names of the winners and add them to the leaderboard today Smile As for the date, I am not entirely sure yet but as soon as we set a date, we'll let you guys know.
Macskanadrag Rank 9
Rank 9