Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Freebets and Free spins are credited. Free spins shall be found on  Gonzo's Questalso available on Mobile Smile

Daily €100 Draft winners are:

1. @BillyR23 - 2 x €10 Freebets and 25 x €1 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freeroll 
  2. @GODJUSTICE - €15 Freebet and 10 x €1 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freroll
  3. @Paulica18€10 Freebet and 10 x €0.5 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freeroll
  4. @SCOBY - €10 Freebet
  5. @YpresX - €5 Freebet BillyR.JPG

€50 Daily Pick'em winners are:

1. @Mackelito1 x €15 Freebet and 10 x €1 Freespins + Access to Fantasy Freeroll.
    2. @cris1285 - 1 x €10 Freebet and 10 x €0.5 Freespins.
    3. @emsa - 1 x €10 Freebet. 

Emsa.JPG

6 REPLIES
emsa Rank 10
Rank 10

Ray shouldnt i of came 2nd as i had 2 correct picks.....cris didnt? 

0 Likes
emsa Rank 10
Rank 10

Doesnt matter anyway...cud i exchange bet for spins please...not a clue with betting.... or not possible? Thanks x

0 Likes
Hi @emsa. Exchange of prizes are offered only in the case that the player has excluded him/herself from the product that the prize is meant to be played on so unfortunately I am afraid your exchange is not possible.
However we have quite a few "Betting Masters" Smile here on the Community, one of them being @AndreiBN which runs the thread below between other things:
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-and-Sports/AndreiBN-s-betting-thread/m-p/18207#M9109
Have a look there for tips on where to place a successful bet on Tennis and good luck to you.

/Ray
0 Likes
Paulica18 Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-Unibet i have some problems with the free spins. I sended you a PM