Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
Can't even delete that prediction, as that part is hosted with the plugin provider, so you'll have to select something that's very unlikely to be a winner - I did the same Rofl
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Ok, i´ll try to do that. If that prediction has more points than my real one has, i´ll quit. No more predictions or bets for rest of year Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14

You are the best!

Best of the best of the mega super best! Very nice competition! 

Marina Rank 10
Rank 10

I can't log in. Sad
Edit: Solved!
Must use Marina not marina. Very Happy

0 Likes
JRE Rank 14
Rank 14

I can not log in even though I'm writing JRE in both places. There is a successful login but when I look in the menu it says I'm not logged in.

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@JRE what do you mean with "when I look in the menu it says I'm not logged in"? The menu won't change after your sign in Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
JRE Rank 14
Rank 14

@BonusPater 

Lobby

Transactions
Past Entries
Live Entries
Upcoming Entries
Leaderboard
login
HELP ?!
When I look in the menu it looks like above. Should I log in a second time for it to work? Have tried but it does not work
0 Likes
Highlighted
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
As I said, the menu doesn't change after you've signed in. Go to the login page and if you're asked to enter your credentials again, you're not logged in
0 Likes
JRE Rank 14
Rank 14

It works on my macbook but not on my iphone.

0 Likes
unibed Rank 10
Rank 10

Daily €100 - Day 3

wont let me enter more then 3 players . tryed for hours now . i give up

its hard not love this community Thumbs Up
0 Likes