Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Click the link to go to Fantasy Sports Lobby: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/fantasy Smile

Remember to sign in with your community alias as both the username and password.

22 REPLIES
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

Doesn´t seem so be working @BonusPater

Waited for over half minute but just blank page when i try to enter in contests.

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

And @Jeppe-Unibet can we have that lobby link in front page of community for easy access to it Smile

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
Home in 30 min so will have a look then Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@livertool no issues here. Can you try again?

EDIT: I know the ladies really love that admin part of your alias, but would be better to use the "livertool" user instead of "livertool-admin" Wink

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
Messwithme Rank 12
Rank 12

you log in with the unibet user&pass?

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@Messwithme, no, you use "Messwithme" as both username and password Smile
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

Here the FAQ from the site:

• I can’t login? Remember that you have to use your community alias as BOTH the PASSWORD AND USERNAME – you don’t use your community password for this fantasy platform. If you signed up to the community after 4/6/2018, you’ll need to send a PM to BonusPater, so that he can create your account for the community fantasy. Please note that both username and password is case-sensitive, so enter it exactly as it show on the community.
  • Can I edit my draft team? Yes, you can edit the team until the deadline which is typically a few hours before the first match starts.
  • When are the games settled/prizes paid? Usually right after the game has ended, as it’s all automated.
  • What happens if something isn’t settled correctly? We use an automated feed, so we can’t change the results ourselves.
  • When is the overall leaderboard updated? Every day around midnight.
  • Can I change my password? No, you can’t change it yourself, but if you’d like a unique password, send a PM to BonusPater, and he’ll change your password – you CAN’T choose what password you’d like, as it’ll be automatically generated.
  • I don’t get how this works… Don’t worry, it’s not that complicated. We’ve given you 2000 units which you can now use to enter various contests with. When you enter a contest, you pay a fee, which is usually 20-100, and you go up against other community members who’ve entered the same contest. There’re two types of contests:
    1. Player draft: you get x amount to buy 11 players for a team. The players can earn point for you by scoring, getting an assist, playing more than 60 minutes etc., and if your chosen 11 does really well, you might make it to the top of the contest leaderboard, and you can look forward to a lot of units.
    2. Pick’Em. Here you simply need to select if it’ll be the home team or away team winning, or if it’ll be a draw. You make it to the top of the contest leaderboard by getting the most correct picks.

To win the nice prizes offered by the community, you need to collect as many units as possible, by winning as many contest as possible. There’ll be about 100 contests throughout the World Cup, so you’ll have plenty to choose between.

• How do my players earn points in the Players Draft? Here’s a full overview:
ActionPoints
Goal scored45
60 minutes played25
Clean sheet25
Penalty scored25
Assist25
Save5
Shot on goal5
Foul drawn3
Shot1
Offside-5
Goal conceded-10
Yellow card-20
Own goal-35
Penalty missed-35
Red card-50
  • What happens if a contest isn’t full when closing? We don’t have guarantees for the contest, so the prize pool will be the buy-in * number of entries. The contests will run, as long as 3 or more enter them.
  • How does the tie breaker in Pick’Em work? If two or more members end up with the same number of points (one point for each correct prediction), the tie breaker will be used. There’re three tie breaker questions, and you get one additional point for each of these you get correct.
Messwithme Rank 12
Rank 12

silly me,shouldve read the help section first Cheeky

0 Likes
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

@BonusPater

Now it is working Smile

Totally agree with just livertool. Thing is when i tested it few days ago, i didn´t read post closely enough and tried to log in with alias/pw and now i see why it failed Very Happy So i tried with igaming account info and then i could log in and have been using those. But now i´m logged in with community account so can you delete my picks with that admin name?

Like i told ya, i´m a dumbass Rofl

0 Likes