Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@pinki, it’s a NetEnt game, so can’t say so Rofl I find it decent though, and the max win is pretty good for a NetEnt game (2000x). Think it’s a good game for freespins, as the volatility is medium-low Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki I played it last week. For 500 spins, I neither received free spins and lost 10-15 dollars

0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@Ray-Unibet

Any chance on prolonging the freebets to week more or so? 10 freebets its a lot (In LoveCashCash 1) and its kinda slow season now for me, no hockey and football is starting slowly. Maybe the other winners should have some say, for me 7 days for 10 freebets is little too short Wonder

And can you please tell how much time is for free spins? Thank you.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

Congrats to all the winners! But just ten winners for overall? And many of them have had already prizes won in this fantasy game.Some of them even don't have such time to play the spins lol.Yes, i have won two small freebets but hey, there are many others who were on six, seven or eleven at overall and very close to win and in the end they got nothing.So, as in life, the richer is gettin' richer ,the poorer is getting poorer.

Will we wait for another four years for a fantasy game? We have Tour de France right now.Also US Open in tennis will come soon.

0 Likes
All Free Spins and Free Bets are now on your accounts Smile
@jerry, I can't prolong a free bet as we usually did for a poker ticket, but how about this, try using them up and id a couple expire, I can revive as a one time goodwill gesture.

/Ray
YpresX Rank 15
Rank 15

@Ray-Unibet I got credited 100x spins with the wrong value. They supposed to be 1€ worth spins x80.

I did a few spins and realised. Could you take away the winnings  and replace spins with the correct ones. 

Get rekt
0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

I also said that this is a very bad slot. that's the result

678.png

0 Likes
GODJUSTICE Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi @Ray-Unibet I receive only 2 x 10 $ freebet instead of 3 x 10 $ freebet , can you check for me please , thank you .

0 Likes

@GODJUSTICE another free bet is added, apologies for that.
@YpresX the correct amount is now added, thanks for letting me know.

/Ray

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu  1:1 in freespins  ... so quite good ... 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes