Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

The first update of the Summer Fantasy leaderboard can now be seen in the fantasy sports lobby, to go with it we're announcing the prizes for the top 10 as well Smile

1. 10 x €25 Free Bets + 250 x €1 Free Spins
2. 10 x €20 Free Bets + 200 x € 1 Free Spins
3. 10 x €15 Free Bets + 175 x €1 Free Spins
4. 10 x €12 Free Bets + 150 x €1 Free Spins 
5. 10 x €11 Free Bets + 125 x €1 Free Spins
6. 10 x €10 Free Bets + 110 x €1 Free Spins 
7.   9 x €10 Free Bets + 90 x €1 Free Spins
8.   7 x €10 Free Bets + 80 x €1 Free Spins
9.   6 x €10 Free Bets + 65 x €1 Free Spins
10. 5 x €10 Free Bets + 50 x €1 Free Spins

The Free Bets will be added in the currency of your account with the above mentioned value and the Free Spins come with no wagering requirement, meaning that anything you win on the slot will go straight to your account as cash - good luck to all members duking it out in the Summer Fantasy Smile

13 REPLIES
DepchZ Rank 13
Rank 13

That is some hefty prize pool for something free & so much fun. Smile

GL for everyone, everything is still available even for new entrants and even more so as they start with a clean 2k leaderboard balance and some of us who have played it in the first round and just started the second are way below 2k. :]

maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

Is ok but just ten winners? I mean i think that all the ten winners will have or have already won at least a prize in the daily drafts or picks.And will be many users that will be with no luck at raffle or with few points behind the winners at the daily contests and will not catch a place in the first ten here.Will be very frustrating for them.

tomek009966 Rank 19
Rank 19

@maruni wrote:

Is ok but just ten winners? I mean i think that all the ten winners will have or have already won at least a prize in the daily drafts or picks.And will be many users that will be with no luck at raffle or with few points behind the winners at the daily contests and will not catch a place in the first ten here.Will be very frustrating for them.

I'm with you. Thumbs Up

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@maruni, more than 200 prizes are given away throughout the World Cup - if you don’t win a single one, you won’t make it on the leaderboard, even if top 20 was paid Smile think the top prizes should be pretty big, as so many small ones are given out every day Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
tomek009966 Rank 19
Rank 19

I've heard of it but I've never played. I didn't know what was happening. It's all over. The ,,minor" awards, as you can see, have already been presented.
Isn't it just a lot of fun? Rofl

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@tomek009966 not sure if I understand your post correctly, but there are daily prizes, and the WC isn’t over yet Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
tomek009966 Rank 19
Rank 19

@BonusPaterI agree with you. No problem.  Smile

0 Likes
dufc1909 Rank 10
Rank 10
gyepedro Rank 11
Rank 11