cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can surely add one bet for the ones who won multiple if that's something you guys want! 

Rank 17
Rank 17

@ReCorpH wrote:

I can surely add one bet for the ones who won multiple if that's something you guys want! 

I am sure that everybody wants this, including people from the NFL contest Smile

0 Likes
Rank 11
Rank 11

@ReCorpH wrote:

And the remaining 3-4-5etc freebets who should give us?

0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10
Rank 23
Rank 23

@CristianPoker80 wrote:

@ReCorpH wrote:

I think he means if you won 10x 10 he will add 1x 100. 

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Rank 11
Rank 11

@FreedoM wrote:

@CristianPoker80 wrote:

@ReCorpH wrote:

I think he means if you won 10x 10 he will add 1x 100. 

@ReCorpH    Means that if i still have to recieve 5x100euro=500euro i can recieve 1x500 euro?

If so...Yes...I want a Freebet of 500euro....i'll put my bet,i'll win/lose...End of Story...Thank you....C'ya....

0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10

Same for me. 1x250 is still good. Just anything happens...

Rank 17
Rank 17
I think such a freebet is not possible. Probably the maximum limit is 100 euros ... I think!
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle
0 Likes
Rank 14
Rank 14

Not a good idea to freebet on KHLHot bets.png

0 Likes
Rank 17
Rank 17
nothing...
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle
0 Likes