0 Likes
pekko Rank 8
Rank 8

Community Advent Freeroll Low ticket please 

Alias pekko 

0 Likes
dJ_b0rG Rank 10
Rank 10
When do I receive the freeroll ticket for the low ?
0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@Want2Believe wrote:

@Ray-Unibet there are already registered ppl in high tourney with not recognized names. Kick'em off, they used old tickets Smile

#communitypolice

@Want2Believe , All the members rank 12+ have been automatically registered to the freeroll , so there will be a lot of sit-out for sure , as many of them are not active anymore or don't play poker. 

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Attention, attention to all Rank 12 or higher players. The bug in which you can't register to the "High" freeroll with the ticket persists. I have now added everybody manually, there's no need to register to the High anymore. Tickets to the low work perfectly and shall be credited a bit later on
Puzzl3 Rank 11
Rank 11

... and for me @Santa-Unibet ticket, please Smile

Even the longest journey starts with the first step !
0 Likes
@AndreiBN, @Want2Believe, that's not a bad idea however I wouldn't like to kick anybody who will be playing. I recognize a couple myself but.....not sure how to minimize damage in this regard.
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

Thanks for the ticket.

Fewer players in the low rank freeroll than the high rank , that's a bit funny . 

0 Likes
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
Attention, attention to all Rank 12 or higher players. The bug in which you can't register to the "High" freeroll with the ticket persists. I have now added everybody manually, there's no need to register to the High anymore. Tickets to the low work perfectly and shall be credited a bit later on

Hi @Ray-Unibet@Santa-Unibet by mistake I unregistered from the tournament(I've seen people in the low and the others and tried to see if I can register too and missed that I was already registered)... sorry and if it's possible can you add me again ? 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
0 Likes
papyvictor Rank 10
Rank 10

hello,

i can t register on the freeroll, what s happening ? i see lot of people already registered , is it a problem ?

ty for help me or for send me the ticket,

friendly, victor

0 Likes