Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zipfil Rank 16
Rank 16

@bobbloomer

It is fair if you look att the whole picture.

Many level 12 or higher is maybe not active or have other things to do than play..I will not make a list of that one.. Smile

Also the one with high level is active sometimes I call it a severe adiccted ADHD must write today or get keyboard abstinence.....

but then again there is some who write realy mutch here and I see it as the peeps have it like a hobby or just verry interested in things like this...so that is a good thing.

Anyway it shall not be easy to get high rank, one have to contribute in some way that is the whole idea behind the Community me think Wink

When you have the time, try this: start open\click evry page in this community and scroll down and click all the next pages, do it in same window, go back and do the same with next topic, continue and see if that dont take you upp a notch Wink Just remember to do it in one tab, not many....it take time ut as I wrote it shall not be easy...

So I dont mind att all that the folks that have higher rank than me get some free thingy sometimes, they deserve it for being here and doing some nice work.

I have no idea what you have for interest but maybe start a topic about it and see if that help...

Other than that enjoy the free things, it always are something for low, medium and high rank...me think...

Stay strong , never quit easy, remember this community is for free, it dont cost anyting other than time...and you will rise over Rank 12 fast...

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
artem Rank 10
Rank 10

@Heisenberg ticket will ( be with u shortly ) not all tickets are received at the same time

0 Likes
bobbloomer Rank 10
Rank 10

@GR1ZZL3R  I feel quite insulted by your poor attitude towards me.  I never said I have no money to play.  I've probably lost a lot more money on Unibet in the last 7 months than the people getting into the high freeroll.

Since you are doing maths to put a worth on a person I would like to point out your frankly embarrassing 50 log ons in a day badge.  If you slept for 8 hours, that means you were logging in an average of more than 3 times per hour for the rest of the day.  Not just staying logged in says a lot about the type of person collecting these badges.

You clearly were trying to be clever.  The point I have made about the numbers in the two freerolls being unfairly balanced is perfectly valid.  The fact that you failed to acknowledge it and instead tried to belittle me just serves to demonstrate why people such as myself are unwilling to invest their time on forums such as this.

0 Likes
blucky111 Rank 6
Rank 6

so you need to post and so on to get higher in the community 

0 Likes
blucky111 Rank 6
Rank 6

but isnt that what forums are for for people to participate in topics not just freerolls ??

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@bobbloomer wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R  I feel quite insulted by your poor attitude towards me.  I never said I have no money to play.  I've probably lost a lot more money on Unibet in the last 7 months than the people getting into the high freeroll.

Since you are doing maths to put a worth on a person I would like to point out your frankly embarrassing 50 log ons in a day badge.  If you slept for 8 hours, that means you were logging in an average of more than 3 times per hour for the rest of the day.  Not just staying logged in says a lot about the type of person collecting these badges.

You clearly were trying to be clever.  The point I have made about the numbers in the two freerolls being unfairly balanced is perfectly valid.  The fact that you failed to acknowledge it and instead tried to belittle me just serves to demonstrate why people such as myself are unwilling to invest their time on forums such as this.

@bobbloomer I'll do something I don't normally do straight away and that is apologise if I have offended you as that was not my intention at all.I try not to pick out people in particular but try to generalise the way the community is going.

It's got nothing to do with money as far as I am concerned, you were the one saying you don't have any to complete challenges, which quite frankly don't need a lot.

If you knew anything about the community you would realise that that particular badge is not for 50 log ons per day but for 50 daily log ons, two very different things, so whose embarrased now? I more or less log on every day in the morning, read the latest posts and reply or write new things as and when the mood takes me, play a bit of poker if in the mood, check out the horseracing and generally potter about. I have plenty of time to do those things, I realise not everybody does or wants to.

The point about the freerolls is totally invalid, again in my opinion, rightly or wrongly, those that do more get more back. Because probably 90% or more joiners have no wish to be part of the community except for what they get for free why should they reap more rewards for hanging about with the begging bowls out and no contributions. there are actually 60 registered in the high freeroll, most of the names I recognise, and 42 places paid. How does that equate to a giveaway with no bubble?

The last and most obvious point is that if you are unwilling to invest your time on forums such as this, what exactly are you doing here?boxing knockout GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

It Is What It Is
frenchship Rank 6
Rank 6

You make me crazy santa fanta all of you!! Smash you all!!

0 Likes
frenchship Rank 6
Rank 6
You damn right!! There chipy chipy chips - playing since 48h on Xexapro, lost around1500$ and nothing from them - wtf ?
0 Likes
Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Dont recognise many aliases! Own up who forgot to change Rofl

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

0 Likes
bobbloomer Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanks @GR1ZZL3R

To clarify, when I am playing poker I find that I get to about 7500 challenge points and then don't have enough money to level up quick enough.  I think the highest I have got is 15000.  That isn't to say that I'm not spending much, it's just that by the time I blow my bankroll on some bingo and slots - enough saidRofl

I appreciate any advice on how to "level up" as it would encourage me (and others) to stay active on the forums.  I feel that it's a bit pointless at the moment me making a few posts and reading a few pages (without logging inDisappointed) as I don't see any new badges or my level moving.  Now at least I know what the daily log on badge means! Finally, I'd like to say that although I do have very limited time to spend on here, I have always found this community to be helpful and welcoming.  I also apologise for flying off the handle a bit.  I think it was the shock of a different point of view and not just being magically presented with the answer to get to level 12 instantly.  I've become too used to hearing what I want to on hereCheeky