Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zipfil Rank 16
Rank 16

@bobbloomer

Take a good look att my level, that is not high is it?

I was one of the few who helped start this Community long time ago....on a special invite.

I am active but I read a lot ( tip: do that and you climb faster)

I only write or help where I can , like advice or alike.

I cant and wont live on a "forum", the life is to short and I am to old lol...

It is nice to see that peeps write a loot about sport + poker and so on, it help the n00bs like me to read it Wink

Not easy to jump in rank, it take time, keep going and you will climb.

GL and have a nice X-mas Smile

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
vegasrac Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello Santa how to get high ticket?  thanks

0 Likes
bobbloomer Rank 10
Rank 10

@Zipfil

I agree wholeheartedly with you on that.  However, do you not think that rewarding 51 (as it is now) out of a community of 12500 is a bit unfair?

Just noticed people with badges for 15 daily log ons.  That is just ridiculous.   Anyway, no point in arguing or complaining about free stuff.  I would just like a bit more consideration towards people who are loyal to unibet, but don't have the money to get rewards through challenge points or the time to sit on a forum all day.

0 Likes
TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20

@brusiakyou are register for next week High freeroll

16.12.png

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

@TTABKATA

nothing like being prepared Rofl

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@bobbloomer wrote:

@Zipfil

I agree wholeheartedly with you on that.  However, do you not think that rewarding 51 (as it is now) out of a community of 12500 is a bit unfair?

Just noticed people with badges for 15 daily log ons.  That is just ridiculous.   Anyway, no point in arguing or complaining about free stuff.  I would just like a bit more consideration towards people who are loyal to unibet, but don't have the money to get rewards through challenge points or the time to sit on a forum all day.

I'm not going to try to be "clever" @bobbloomer but If you have no money to play or time to sit on a forum, what exactly do you want. You've posted 27 times in 7 months, just less than 1 a week, but I'm sure 20 mins a day or an hour a week answering or posting could up your rate and you would start climbing. The level 10 is really easy but we like more in depth stuff, I'm sure most of these "newbies" will fade away once the freebies are all dished out, and the higher rank freerolls etc are for those that stick around and contribute more. Do you want more?  If so it's up to you.Smile

It Is What It Is
0 Likes

Tickets for the Advent Freeroll Low have been credited

artem Rank 10
Rank 10

Thank You and good luck all, mostly me

0 Likes
Heisenberg Rank 9
Rank 9

Low Freeroll ticket please.

0 Likes