Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@PokerC99 try taking a screenshot of your history, maybe it'll count since it's in the 2 hour time limit. (I'm not sure, so don't get your hopes to high ofcourse)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
EL_HEFAZO Rank 13
Rank 13

Would be nice to get a NL4 ticket, Santa! Thanx in advance!

0 Likes
TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19
tehumardi1 Rank 16
Rank 16

Dear Santa!   Pleas ticket  NL4! THX!

I do not have everything I love, but I do love everything I have!
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

A small tip for players with 0 bankroll (like me) Tomorrow is a PLO challenge for the 31 days of poker, so that could be an easy 100 bonus points if you chose a PLO ticket now Smile

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17
kacata Rank 13
Rank 13

Can i receive 4nl thank you

This is why we play
PokerC99 Rank 10
Rank 10

@VikingsAF Thank you but i can only make a screenshot of the stack by leaving the table and this was 14.47 euro and not 20 euro anymore. Don’t think this will be enough to win something with the challenge en not sure if this counts. I just give it another try tomorrow 9463EA04-FC82-4276-8D23-C41E453DFCC8.jpeg

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

Ticket please 4 plo  Smile

Thank you Santa!!!

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@PokerC99 You can view your hand history (except if you played more than 200 hands afterwards) by going to 

Profile > History > Cashgame and then scroll to your said hand Smile

0 Likes