Build it all the way,
Oh what fun it is to win,
In this awesome Community todaaaayyyyy!

EVERYBODY SING IT WITH ME!

BUILD A STACK, BUILD A STACK
BUILD IT ALL THE WAAAAAYYYY
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO WIN
IN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY TOOOOODAAAAAYYYYYYYY

Santa has a Cash Game challenge for you guys today and it lasts until Monday evening at 8PM CET. To win the challenge, you must earn the biggest stack measured in Big Blinds, on any NL4/NL10 or PLO4/PLO10 Unibet Cash Game table while also playing with your Community Alias or very similar to it. To be eligible for one of the  prizes, you must post a screenshot here in this thread showing of your big stack within 2 hours of leaving the table - so don't hold on to that screenshot too long Smile Please also note, that the amount of Big Blinds you have in the posted screenshot, is the number that counts toward the challenge - you area welcome to post as many screenhots as you like though Smile

To get started, the first 50 rank 12 or above members can post in this thread the well known magic word for summoning tickets, mentioning which one you would like (NL4  or PLO4), and we will credit you one by the end of the day to start you off in this challenge.

Prizepool:
Bigest stack: €60
Second bigest stack: €30
Third bigest stack: €10
Prizes can be claimed in Bonus Money, Poker tickets or Free Bets.

Challenge ends Monday, 10th of December where all screenshots must be posted

How does it work?

Spoiler
- Only screenshots taken on NL4/NL10 or PLO4/PLO10 tables showing the stack that you have won count towards this promotion.
- You must provide a screenshot of the win within 2 hours of leaving the table
- Use of the Community alias is a must.
- Challenge ends Monday, 10th of December

rocksanta.gif

Congrats to the winners:

1st: @triceraatopp    (921bb) - 60 euro 

2nd: @Esir                  (800bb) - 30 euro

3nd: @theMachine  (570bb) - 10 euro

Let me know guys in what form you would like the Money to be added to your accounts Smile

207 REPLIES
kwasozlop Rank 12
Rank 12

tiket please (NL4) Santa. Thank you Wink

Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14
PokerC99 Rank 10
Rank 10

An hour ago i had a stack of 20 euro in omaha PL4. You should have post this challenge a little bit earlier Smirk

0 Likes
adelyne67 Rank 10
Rank 10

I want ticket pls. Why only 12th grade members? It's not fair!!!

BingoQueen Rank 9
Rank 9

Nothing for new community players Wonder

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

Would like one ! Thank you @Santa-Unibet! 4NL 

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

ticket please (NL4) @Santa-Unibet. Thank you Smile

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

PLO4 ticket pliz Santa-baws

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@BingoQueen @adelyne67 The entire competition is for everyone Smile It's just a little extra for people who have contributed a lot to the community. It should also motivate members below level 12 to get to level 12 by participating Smile Hope you understand.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.