Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@GothMoth But you did nowhere post what the multiplier was, so ofcourse everyone would assume that it's the betvalue stated in the win. And if noone would have mentioned it, you would have easily taken the crown Wink

In also only posted my reaction after seeing your big win and because I found it weird that you had such multiplier without beating Lucifer (knowing 3000x is the max possible win on that slot)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
GothMoth Rank 19
Rank 19

@VikingsAFmany posts are without the multiplier too.

And I actually had to calculate it right, although you already did Laugh

The coin value on 0.10(min. bet) is 0.04, but I've played at different bets so it's 0.13 at the moment of the free-spins.

So I think the win: 1796/ (0.13/0.04)=552.6 is the correct multiplier afterall.

Hey all, 
Sooooo, wow, scratching my head a bit here. I thought we'll keep it light and breezy with this one and it kind of backfired as it seems. I didn't mention any particular rules in the OP for the simple reason that it would have looked esthetically bad after Santa's awesome monologue, won't happen again I promise. For here on we'll make sure there is absolutey no room for interpretation whatsoever. Anyways, we'll think of something and let you guys know here once we figured out the payouts.

/Ray

Nospheratu Rank 13
Rank 13

Lawyers sitting around looking for ways to discredit each other it's sad what it has come down to.

0 Likes
bobbloomer Rank 10
Rank 10

I would have thought that "screenshot of actual winnings" is clear enough.  I posted the transaction history which states the spin value and the actual winnings.  It also confirms which game I was playing on.  Anyone who has posted an in-game screenshot already can easily go into their account history and post a screenshot of their actual winnings.

steppek77 Rank 18
Rank 18

What happens at the Advent Day 8 (today), @Santa-Unibet?

0 Likes
Esir Rank 13
Rank 13

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Hey all, 
Sooooo, wow, scratching my head a bit here. I thought we'll keep it light and breezy with this one and it kind of backfired as it seems. I didn't mention any particular rules in the OP for the simple reason that it would have looked esthetically bad after Santa's awesome monologue, won't happen again I promise. For here on we'll make sure there is absolutey no room for interpretation whatsoever. Anyways, we'll think of something and let you guys know here once we figured out the payouts.

/Ray

You could add them as spoilers so it does not interfere with the theme of the post.

Spoiler
Hohoho
Better to be lucky than good.
0 Likes
Keep tuned @steppek77, it's a surprize Smile Santa will post it a bit later on as soon as he's done cleaning the stables of the reindeer's.
kwasozlop Rank 12
Rank 12

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
Keep tuned @steppek77, it's a surprize Smile Santa will post it a bit later on as soon as he's done cleaning the stables of the reindeer's.

I hope Santa remember that not only stables needs to be clean and shiny. Smile

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22