Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Alright so, for fairly obvious reasons we'll have to change this and exclude free play from the promotion - you'll still be able to use both cash, bonus money or free spins though and we're extending the timeline for big win screenshots until tomorrow at 22:00 CET - OP is updated Smile

/Jeppe

@Jeppe-Unibet thats not the solution Smile the issue doesnt lay in the freeplay. You should just clearly ask to post the coinvalue won (on the Ygdrasill games its the last screen of the bonus and it stays untill you click it away) these insane multipliers are just standard 100-1000x games on a 2-5 euro per line stake. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
Kanaar21 Rank 10
Rank 10
BingoQueen Rank 9
Rank 9

Well its not really fair to others (like me) who were playing this for hours today and now our posts doesnt count?  I dont understand why you change it but ok... Its same promo like last time soo i dont see where is the problem?

TDW Rank 15
Rank 15

Well, looks like the cheaters ruined it for everybody else...

@Zipfilpeople like you deserve to be banhammered, claiming a 40000x win, u know thats a world record right there (excluding progressive jackpot games). The game you're playing cant even give a multiplier that big...

0 Likes
tehumardi1 Rank 16
Rank 16

Untitledunibet4.png

I do not have everything I love, but I do love everything I have!
0 Likes
SingleMom102 Rank 12
Rank 12

After spinning all afternoon!

Almost missed the screenshot because i was too excited lol!Rofl

afbeelding.png

0 Likes
cile77 Rank 7
Rank 7

after 4 hours i hit a MEGAAAAAA WIN 

80 025,oo eura in free spins with total bet 125 eura.

regardless of the prize, this is truly magnificent for me.80 thousand euros in free games, WOWScreenshot_6.jpg

0 Likes
Nospheratu Rank 13
Rank 13

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Alright so, for fairly obvious reasons we'll have to change this and exclude free play from the promotion - you'll still be able to use both cash, bonus money or free spins though and we're extending the timeline for big win screenshots until tomorrow at 22:00 CET - OP is updated Smile

/Jeppe

It's an arbitrary reason without any foundation. The valid games and all of their funcions were available to everyone.

0 Likes
Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

You've changed it? Rofl what a waste of time. Good move Rofl

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

0 Likes
nagyapa56 Rank 10
Rank 10