Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BingoQueen Rank 9
Rank 9

Cong to all winners but i still dont get it, can someone tell me what is my multi? 

0 Likes
Zipfil Rank 16
Rank 16

@BingoQueen

Dont know but it is easy to calculate by your self.

If you play a slot like Starburst or any other, then I asume you have all the lines like 10 lines in Starburst active.

Then come your total bet like 0.10

Then if you winn like 1.00 your X or multi is the winn 1.00 split on stake 0.10 = 10.

Basicly you just split your winning on your stake (total bet a round)

Hope it helped, my English is a little damaged from speaking Isan\Thai-English OO

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
0 Likes
bobbloomer Rank 10
Rank 10

I had 10 x .10 spins as a bonus credited.  Not sure if it was this, for the tournament that was on that day, or just something seperate?

0 Likes
@bobbloomer, must have been something different.
@Wintermaster bouns money should be in "Bonus Offers"
0 Likes
Wintermaster Rank 10
Rank 10
Odd @Wintermaster, I've re added it as I can't find it either
0 Likes
Wintermaster Rank 10
Rank 10

Still cant find it ray? Possible with a freebet instead? @Ray-Unibet

0 Likes
TDW Rank 14
Rank 14
Have the winners been announced yet here? Smile
0 Likes
Nospheratu Rank 13
Rank 13

@BingoQueen wrote:

Cong to all winners but i still dont get it, can someone tell me what is my multi? 

It's how many times your wager the win is. If you bet 1€ and the spin results in a 100€ win then your multiplier is 100X. If you bet 100€ and win 10,000€ it is also 100X, both examples give an equal amount of points.

Simply put the formula is your win divided by your wager, so even if there happens to be fractions or an odd number in the result it's still easy to calculate and your result might come out as 100,25X or whatever.

0 Likes