Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steppek77 Rank 18
Rank 18

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
Keep tuned @steppek77, it's a surprize Smile Santa will post it a bit later on as soon as he's done cleaning the stables of the reindeer's.

Ok, @Ray-Unibet. I was thinking that maybe Santa has started to taste the X-mas-beer Smile

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Hey all, 
Sooooo, wow, scratching my head a bit here. I thought we'll keep it light and breezy with this one and it kind of backfired as it seems. I didn't mention any particular rules in the OP for the simple reason that it would have looked esthetically bad after Santa's awesome monologue, won't happen again I promise. For here on we'll make sure there is absolutey no room for interpretation whatsoever. Anyways, we'll think of something and let you guys know here once we figured out the payouts.

/Ray

Personally I can't be bothered to give these promos a shot, when the free mode also counts Smile 

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Nospheratu Rank 13
Rank 13

@BonusPater wrote:

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Hey all, 
Sooooo, wow, scratching my head a bit here. I thought we'll keep it light and breezy with this one and it kind of backfired as it seems. I didn't mention any particular rules in the OP for the simple reason that it would have looked esthetically bad after Santa's awesome monologue, won't happen again I promise. For here on we'll make sure there is absolutey no room for interpretation whatsoever. Anyways, we'll think of something and let you guys know here once we figured out the payouts.

/Ray

Personally I can't be bothered to give these promos a shot, when the free mode also counts Smile 

What the hell are you talking about that offers more value than any other way

0 Likes
BingoQueen Rank 9
Rank 9
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

Wow,I think i am the 3th rank the real money,cash.Very Happy

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18

@SCOBY  what is your multiplier? Playing poker now and couldn't check the posts...

0 Likes
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@GothMoth wrote:

@SCOBY  what is your multiplier? Playing poker now and couldn't check the posts...

×116.4 i think.why ?

GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18

@SCOBY wrote:

@GothMoth wrote:

×116.4 i think.why ?

Just to see if I'm ITM. We will see the final results soon, I guess Smile

0 Likes
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@GothMoth wrote:

@SCOBY wrote:

@GothMoth wrote:

×116.4 i think.why ?

Just to see if I'm ITM, but no if it's x116.

I think you are first rank,brothertuck 2th,And me 3th.

Now just waiting the Santa the accept .Smile

Real money play.Smile

HAI_ROMANIA Rank 14
Rank 14