Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Banner.png

Arghhhh my fellow Community plunderers.

Myself as a bearded gent I sometimes like to just take what's mine and here's the time to do just that.
Unibet will be hosting it's own Vikings themed Big Win tournament so how about we do the same here in the Community. Play any of the Viking themed slots in and swing for a chance to make the Community plunder your own. The stake does not count, may that be Bonus money, Cash or Free Spins - it's all yours for the taking.
Just remember one thing, Odin, my fellow bearded buddy likes to see Screenshots of actual winnings, so make sure that you attach them here in this thread by 8/12 22:00 CET. 

Prizepool 100 eur:

1st - 60 eur
2nd - 30 eur
3rd - 10 eur

Good luck and may the Big Win gods be with you!

Santa plunder.gif

In order for the payouts to happen at all and for it to be as fair as possible, we decided to split the Big win winners in 2 and double the initial prizepool.
One leaderboard for the ones that used the "Free to play" mode and one for the members that played for cash/bonus money or free spins. We believe this is the fairest and most efficient solution to finalize the last Big Win Competition in which "Free To Play" was an option.

Regular Leaderboard:

1st - @HAI_ROMANIA
2nd - @GothMoth
3rd - @BroederTuck

"Free to Play" Leaderboard:

1st - @Zipfil
2nd - @Nospheratu
3rd - @Wintermaster

Bonuses are in your account in the form of Bonus Money.

118 REPLIES
sansi Rank 10
Rank 10

IMG_1465[1].JPGi didn' t won anything with real money, but i did for fun Wink

Sansi
sansi Rank 10
Rank 10
PokerC99 Rank 10
Rank 10

Aantekening.pngA nice promotion but what i don't like at this is that you can cheat so you don't know if everybody is playing fair. For example, i got this with a spin of 100 euro. When you then change your value of the spin, it looks like you have an amazing multiplier while it isn't...??

sansi Rank 10
Rank 10
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

I don't know if this is a big or not, but it was great being in the world of a bearded men.

fun.png