Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@startelver I'm afraid those start too late... Bets should be settled before 22.00 CET ... Sad

0 Likes
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

The football games start 20:30 and 21:00 , shouldn't be a problem?   I think Unibet should give us time until midnight anyway.  

@Santa-Unibet

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@startelver wrote:

The football games start 20:30 and 21:00 , shouldn't be a problem?   I think Unibet should give us time until midnight anyway.  

@Santa-Unibet

I think your bets are fine, the settled deadline for me means you should confirm the coupon.

0 Likes
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@startelver wrote:

@Santa-Unibet

Well the fulltime bet won't be settled an hour after the match started, that's for sure.

Agree that the deadline could've been determined so that the evening football matches would still get included...

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Btw I like your style guys. You didn'z post any winning bets yet just waiting for the deadline to avoid showing better ones.Thumbs Up

@startelver wrote:

@Santa-Unibet

I agree, and if anyone wants to play in the night because they're staying up late it shouldn't be a problem either. I've updated my first post and given everyone until tomorrow morning at 8PM for bets to be settled Heart

-Santa

Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@psrquack wrote:

Btw I like your style guys. You didn'z post any winning bets yet just waiting for the deadline to avoid showing better ones.Thumbs Up

GTO brother, GTO Wink

Or everyone is like me and are simply not getting any green slips Scared

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Btw @Purps, do you have some secret hockey tip for tonight? Just asking.Angel

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Got a 8fold with only one mistake, when server couldn't win his serving game from 3 game balls. Bad luck for me, good luck for you all.