Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dufc1909 Rank 10
Rank 10
Congratulations!
You've completed the bonus. Any bonus money has now become part of your cash balance.

Explore other Bonus Off how do you get this bounes help
stinkingbishop Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Advent Day 3 - Show Santa what you've got

Q .  Why Doesn't Santa Have any Kids?

A.    He only comes once a year.

Q.    What Do You Call A Smelly Santa?

A.    Farter Christmas

___S_N_O_R_T_E_D__ /
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

I am curious how big odds need to podium. Hope my 10+ enough to 2nd place, at least. 

... we win together.
TDW Rank 14
Rank 14
Only bets created and won today are valid i suppose?
To bad there's not so much i usually bet on around during the day Tongue
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@BillyR23 wrote:

@Santa-Unibet / @Ray-Unibet can we place more bets and post here just the winning bet with the highest odds or we have to pick a bet and post it here right after and hope it will be won/ enough for the leaderboard?

I'd like to know this as well. Quite a difference on whether you have to post the bet slip before the matches start, or just post a screenshot of a winning betslip before 22.00 CET?

@Santa-Unibet @Ray-Unibet

@stinkingbishop@Purps@TDW@CharismaMan

Just to clarify guys, the rules are flexible on this one. Santa would appreciate if you post the winning bet because like this he doesn't have to enter each and every account to double check if the bet is a winning one. His beard got stuck yesteday in the cooling fan of my laptop so the less he has to work, the better. Rofl. You can place as many bets as you would like with as many combinations possible, there is no restriction on that, as long as one of the bets is a winning one and you posted it here, you are in Tongue@Nospheratu, that's a good idea although I think the chances are pretty slim for that to happen. How about we do this, if ther is a tie with 2 placehoders, the one that posted first keeps the position and the one that posted second falls down one place.
Let me and Santa know if you have any more questions.

/RayRay

Nospheratu Rank 13
Rank 13

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

@Nospheratu, that's a good idea although I think the chances are pretty slim for that to happen. How about we do this, if ther is a tie with 2 placehoders, the one that posted first keeps the position and the one that posted second falls down one place.
Let me and Santa know if you have any more questions.

/RayRay

I was thinking there might be a lot of single slips and players but with combos, you're probably right. Yes that is a good idea the tie-ins fall one step below the first poster. There's nothing invalid about the score itself but rather that more than one shouldn't own the prize because it will lead to confusing and arguing afterwards.

startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

Here is my winning bet 

Capture.JPG

0 Likes