Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banner.png

HoHoHo gang

Today's offer on Unibet is short and sweet Smile a 25% Profit Boost is waiting to be claimed in the onsite offer and we will delight all of you with a Community Freeroll starting at 20:00 CET. You will find 2 tournaments in the Poker Client, one of them created for Community users level 12 and above and one of them open for all. Your tickets shall be credited 30 minutes before the official start time so make sure you are a registered member of our awesome Community before 19:30. There in no need to request a ticket, Santa will make sure that all the goodies are delivered to your account Angel 

Rank 12+ Freeroll prizes:

1st: @Apoxxy91 40 x €1 Free spins

2nd @AndreiBN: 40 x €1 Free spins

3rd @bizarre12: 40 x €1 Free spins

4th @TTABKATA: 40 x €1 Free spins

5th @triceraatopp: 40 x €1 Free spins

6th @startelver: 40 x €1 Free spins

7th @Nestabear: 10 x €0.25 Free spins

8th @EL_HEFAZO: 10 x 0.20 Free spins

Free Spons will be added to your accounts on Jingle spin in the next 20 minutes. I'll tag all the winners and confirm once everybody received them.

Santa.gif

449 REPLIES
ballfr8 Rank 10
Rank 10

That's what I think is cool just unfortunately I'm not a level 12 yet but I wish everyone a lot I think that's cool just unfortunately I'm not a level 12 yet but I wish everyone a lot of luck 

Bing__ Rank 16
Rank 16

Awesome gl all!

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

TDW Rank 14
Rank 14
kwasozlop Rank 12
Rank 12

Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way,
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh...

Thanks Santa Wink Have some cookies

Sugar-Cookie-Recipe-1-of-1.jpg

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Santa-Unibet,

The players in Romania yesterday did not receive the free spins because there is no game on the platform, be good and they offer another slot free rites yesterday.Thanks!!!Very Happy

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Santa-Unibet wrote:

Banner.png

HoHoHo gang

Santa.gif

I think I might know who Santa is Wow the way he talks to his people looks suspiciously like another well doer on here

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.