RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

NL1000 Tikiiiiieeeett plllleeeaseeeee Rudolphoooo 

Rockon Angel Rockon

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

NL4 ticket pretty please @Santa-Unibet

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@girts5 wrote:

wtf .. so u should be online to wait for Santa ??? rlly, i was to late ... Fck u Santa if  im not gonna get ticket

Now I know I said I'd hold back on the comments but this one really does annoy me. 

Some presents are given early but some have been given out later in the day, probably to make it a bit fairer, but the grasping greedy mentality of some does upset me. Christmas is about giving, not grabbing everything you can, and if you miss out and then post a reply like this, well it doesn't show you in a good light at all. Annoyed

It Is What It Is
comanimal Rank 14
Rank 14
Ozzyholik Rank 12
Rank 12
theMachine Rank 14
Rank 14

@girts5 wrote:

wtf .. so u should be online to wait for Santa ??? rlly, i was to late ... Fck u Santa if  im not gonna get ticket

Screenshot_20181219-221227__01.jpg

GN1991 Rank 11
Rank 11
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

I know there have been 50 posts before. But no point in counting how many were from the same person. Do asking never hurts Very Happy santa? Got some Plo tickets left? 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@girts5 wrote:

@girts5 no word ...no words ...Veryangry

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes