Did you mean: 
BoBek Rank 10
Rank 10
triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

@Iceman wrote:

Nice, I was sure somebody would beat my result. Smile

@Ray-Unibet

I take 11x5 euro hexapro tickets and I would like to give 1x5 euro hexapro ticket to @triceraatopp , thanks for updating the leaderboard.

Congratz @Iceman, very well played! And thank you thats really sweet of you but absolutly not neccessery, Im happy to do it Smile

0 Likes
Iceman Rank 10
Rank 10

Congratz @Iceman, very well played! And thank you thats really sweet of you but absolutly not neccessery, Im happy to do it Smile

Thanks!

Actually I think I could have donated all my tickets, hexapro didn't run as well as plo Laugh

0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

Hi lady/guys,

I would like to give credit to all of you poker players who managed to achieve everything more than 300BB. You probably already earn some bucks (@Iceman). Just an idea for some future "cash game" challenge:

- hunt for biggest NL/PL ticket profit (only playthrough pass) instead of grinding table with some calling stations/donks - gold mines which already generate profit to hero player

So I think that it will be achievable also by players with tiny bankrolls even not having whole day time to grind that stack ... just an idea to think about it next time.

Congratulations to all participants - you real heroes!Cash