There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the Free Spins
Unibet is awesome, weeeee
I just want you join the LOW
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true, @Ray-Unibet
All I want for Christmas
Is you, Unibet Community...and a ticket of course Smile"

Sunday, fun day as we all know by now and today is no different, we'll be hosting another 2 freerolls so buckle up buckaroo Smile 
We'll have 2 tournaments :
       1. Community Advent Freeroll Low for everybody to attend starting at 20:10 CET (€100 cash + 200 Free Spins)
       2. Community Advent Freeroll High reserved exclusively to Community Members Rank 12 and above starting at 20:00CET. (€100 cash + 200 Free Spins)
There is no need to request a ticket, Santa will make sure they are credited, just make sure that you are a registered Community member by 19:00 CET tonight.
Use of a Community alias is not mandatory, but it is highly appreciated.

Good luck and see you at the tables.
rocksanta.gif

44 REPLIES 44
TDW Rank 14
Rank 14
Allright, see ya tonight! Going for some freespins :P
0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

IcyPalatableBull-small.gif

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

Thanks, nothing received yet for the High , but I guess we just have to wait and see? 

villu007 Rank 9
Rank 9
Möned spinnid ikka tulevad!!!
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24
Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Woooo LFG!

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

0 Likes
kwasozlop Rank 12
Rank 12
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Confused here again. I see THREE Community Advent Freerolls in the lobby, none of which I have tickets for. Yes, I know they will arrive later, but in the first week I missed out on the low one with all the bugs or whatever, and was automatically registered in the second high one without doing anything. Some members are already starting new threads asking about tx so I see another busy day for Santa and the Mods. ( Sounds like a 60s pop group Rofl)

Screenshot (1324)_LI.jpg

It Is What It Is
bezpo6taden Rank 8
Rank 8