Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zipfil Rank 16
Rank 16

@PokerC99

Well that show that you do not understand these slots att all.

1: These slots where you can both for fun and in real mode play like this and I say that it is upp 2 the player.

2: Play high stake like max bet to fill upp the bonus, on the mentioned game it was something who activate in Free spinn I belive. Also just to be verry speific the Slot Devils Delight have exactly same function.

3: If I for any reason get low on cash in real or for fun I can set the stake to minimum.

4: Then when Freespinn mode trigger or in Devils Delight the bonus game it is already builded upp a self made "Jackpot".

5: What I winn then is based on some luck, like extra wilds + maybe other things (depend the game) and what I already have used\played before.

6: So where is the cheating part?

7: Whatever I winn on any slot on any stake\level it will NOT show the winn if I change that after the winn. Like stake 1 Euro , winn 10 euro and then change the stake to whatever and the winn say absolute nothing.

Att least that is my experiance, but maybe we play in diffrent.....

So if they make any slot and you winn whatever on whatever stake it is not cheating, dont you think that wouldent raise a red flag somewhere?

How do you actually think the Slot tournaments who give you nice 1 price if you have the best x\multiplayer over 20 rounds work? have you seen the score of the top 5 players? they basicly use a little strategy like mention above, do they get banned or accused of cheating?

Filling upp a slot and  maybe 30 more for then to use it later in a tourny is not a cheat....

The player choose what they do with their monney based on ballance and sometimes it may be low so you take the spinn\release the "bonus" on lower stake to get some monney back....

Did you understand that or if not ask staff by LC or any staff here on community, maybe some other players can confirm what I just wrote...

Also if you have been here as long as you wrote, maybe you need to read more on this community, because we DID have many slot tournament before and if you dont read what I wrote before, then please read it again before comment....

Same goes for many members who just comment but only read what they want to and skipping the most importent part, remember that "The devil is in the Details"....

When you have \ see the whole picture it make sence, dosent it ?

Smile

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
0 Likes
PokerC99 Rank 10
Rank 10

And @Zipfil lets be clear. I never called you a cheater. I never gave a name but in the previoust competition i made clear that it is easy to cheat with it and gave an example.

144E892D-59DC-457C-AC5E-0A0C046C8DD5.jpeg

Look at this (at first sorry for the turning of the image but this happens always when i take the picture with my IPhone and upload it in the community Dissatisfied 

This is An example. Just spinned 2 minutes. Looks like i immediately made a multiplier of more than 5000! But not... was a spin of 100 euro but if you chance the value after the winning, than you can’t see anymore what the value of the winning spin was. Offcourse there are rules and i don’t say you didn’t follow them but there are some people who know this trick and make use of it. It is very dissappointed for people like us who play fair and are the victim of this trick. So there really had to come a solution for a competition where you can’t use this trick. 

have a good night 

PokerC99 Rank 10
Rank 10

And i know all the systems for slots. I played hundreds of slots the previoust years Wink 

0 Likes
PokerC99 Rank 10
Rank 10

And last thing i like to say. When you are filling up a bonus with spins of let me say 10 euro and you get the bonus with a spin of 0,1 euro. Than your freespins in the bonus have the average value of the spins you made by filling up the bonus. So if you make the calculation of the multiplier of your winning, it isn't logical to use the 0,1 euro stake but in that case i think you have to calculate with that average stake that is used for the bonusspins and that can be something like 7,8 euro for example.  My opinion, don't know what the other people think about this? Wink

0 Likes
Zipfil Rank 16
Rank 16

@PokerC99

That is why like I said and since you have been around for some time we do have or att least had rules for tournaments.

1: If there is rules it will be specified in the description.

2: If nothing specified there is no rules.

So unless otherwise wrote by a staff, just play the game.

Also in a real tournament with real cash I once had rank 1 with a verry high score for about 5 minutes, winn on low stake when I already had filled upp the "slot" on high stake some days earlier...do you realy think the one ranked 1 in a real tourney with many 100 tousend in score based on the highest winn over 20 rounds dont use this sollution?

It is a slot and it is allowed to play like that.

It counts in real tournaments so why not here if nothing else is specifyed, also just FYI: evryone could play like that and that is fair.

So basicly hopefully next time here on the community we get some more specified rules, to avoid complaint in the future Wink

Also anyone just have to take my word for it, I dont cheat nor do I lie, why? have to do with my "belif" like karma and so on...will not get in to any form of religion but lets just say I like the "Thai Buddhistic" way, they dont belive in a god as far as I know...still figuring that part out Smile

Have a nice night and day Smile

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Getting pretty late, but wanted to say one thing about the previous Big Win tournament: It was our mistake not checking the game properly, we shouldn't have had that slot as the game for the tournament and since we didn't mention it in the rules that you couldn't do the value change after the spin, then I really don't consider it wrong and we did make the payouts for the free play as well as play made with cash.
Also, the previous tournament is not the reason we didn't have a new promotion here today Smile

/Jeppe

TDW Rank 15
Rank 15

@Zipfilpretty sure it was clear to almost everybody that it was a "highest multiplier in a spin" wins (just like we had the 1st day of the advent calender where it worked properly).

Hope you are happy with the prize you took when claiming a 40000x multiplier on a slot that cannot even come close to multipliers like that.

Hope you use your genius mastermind irl to realize great things in the world instead of taking small prizes from 'dumb new members' like us.
PS.: with my multiplier of about 400 i wouldnt even come close to the prizes either way but its a shame for those 'dumb new members' who wasted their time spinning and taking legit screenshots Smile

/thread