Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banner.png

HoHoHo and welcome back gang

Santa is feeling adventurous today and wants to try something new, how about we make our own profit boost system today.

Here's how it works:

All you need to do is place a bet of minimum  €10 out of your cash money balance on any sport offered on Unibet may that be Live or Pre Match with the minimum odds of 1.4 and if your bet winns, we'll boost your profits in the following way:

• If you have a profit between €0.1 and €4.99 we'll top it with €5 Bonus money
  • If you have a profit between €5 and €10 we'll top it with €10 Bonus money

Once your bet is settled and is hopefully a winning one Smile post a screenshot here in this thread showing all the details of the coupon (Coupon ID, match, initial stake and winnings) and Santa will send Rudolf tomorrow by your account's chimney to drop you the present.

Rules:

Spoiler
-Only bets that are settled by 23:59 CET 12/13/2018 are considered as valid
-Your bet needs to be placed out of your Cash Balance
-Cashed in bets are not considered as valid
-The maximum profit payout is €10 / Community member
-We reserve the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time
-General Unibet terms and conditions apply

rocksanta.gif

66 REPLIES
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Dear Santa,

what if the profit is over €10? Could that bet a qualified one for the promotion? Because theys are bets between €0.1 and €10 profit mentioned above.

0 Likes
XY Rank 17
Rank 17

@psrquack that is Slikovni rezultat za money gif                                                                                                situation 

If you are level 9 customer,I would understand your question...

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

That's correct, @XY, but I like to ask it if I'm not sure.Wink

XY Rank 17
Rank 17

@psrquack you get a max. (10€)

If I am not mistaken. Rofl

Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14

So freebets doesn't count for this promotion?

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@XY wrote:

@psrquack you get a max. (10€)

If I am not mistaken. Rofl

No, the question was if a bet with higher profit than €10 is available for this competition or not, because it seems Santa capped the profit at €10.

• If you have a profit between €0.1 and €4.99 we'll top it with €5 Bonus money
  • If you have a profit between €5 and €10 we'll top it with €10 Bonus money

Theres is nothing about slips with higher profit. I think the correct one should be:

If you have a profit €5 or more we'll top it with €10 Bonus money.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@Ivanus It does say "cash money balance" so I think not. Smile

It Is What It Is

@psrquack, in the spoiler you'll find all the information you need:
quack.PNG

@all The bets indeed need to be placed out of your Cash balance, as mentioned in the terms. 

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack, in the spoiler you'll find all the information you need:
quack.PNG

@all The bets indeed need to be placed out of your Cash balance, as mentioned in the terms. 

This is the second time that somebody misunderstood what I want to say.  I know that the maximum freebet is capped by €10, but as I mentioned above the 2 sentences whcih i have quoted said nothing about slips with higher profit that €10. Are those bets eligible for the promotion with the restriction that you can't have a refund more than €10 or you have to post a winning slip in where the maximum profit is €10.