This is real money

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@freddies wrote:

not for me and other in this country

Waterfall

Peace

It is Wow You can play on any slot and try to reach the highest multiplier Smile Then just post it here Smile

For the 5 freespins... You got them on jumanji and we on jingle spin... So that's fair Wink

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10
I have seen in the topic just some cents winning from these free spins.So i guess that B-_ano is a better Santa than Unibet.I have many deposits made in this year.Shoot the bookie sheriff, not your mates! Smile
0 Likes
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

For what are the unlucky clients playing Vikings? If they don't have jungle spin in their country? We know that we have Jumanji - a HeartHeartsHeartty slot game instead but the topic prize is on jungle spin.

0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

You should read the description again in the first post. Any slot is allowed.

The prize will also be allowed for any slot Wink (Any NetEnt slot at least)

@maruni wrote:

For what are the unlucky clients playing Vikings? If they don't have jungle spin in their country? We know that we have Jumanji - a HeartHeartsHeartty slot game instead but the topic prize is on jungle spin.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
mateace Rank 9
Rank 9
deanspleen09 Rank 13
Rank 13

Untitled.jpgplayed some $2 chili for fun and got 750x

0 Likes
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10
Winning some milk and cookies for santa!
0 Likes
adelyne67 Rank 10
Rank 10