Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Efeb23 Rank 10
Rank 10

Interesting advent day...waiting for tomorrows present.

0 Likes
ShowKolor Rank 10
Rank 10

Another great promotion by Unibet. Thanks my dear Santa

0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

Don't win for real, but win big for play money.

Screenshot_2018-12-01-14-16-17.png

0 Likes
gravedom Rank 10
Rank 10
wow nice promo
but i have question if the slot is not available in my country and i post the biggest multiplier what then?
0 Likes
bezpo6taden Rank 8
Rank 8
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

What a trash! Why does it always rain on me? 0 euros, 0 cents ,nothing won after those five free spins in Jumanji.That isn't a good thing to attract a player that generally hates the slots games.You should look at b-_ano bookie to see what are they doing in the mondays.They have a penalty shot that can give you 3-5-10-20 free spins at Gonzo's Quest.Last monday i have received more than two euros from five spins.And you can go with that money into the sport betting section without any damn rule.

0 Likes
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

So this day is just for those clients that have Jungle spin in their country? Tommorow will be a contest for those who doesn't have Jungle spin? 

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@maruni everyone can participate in this competition Smile

Free spins on Unibet are also without any requierments and are rewarded in cash (so you could go to the betting aswell)

And finally. A slot can give huge wins or 0 euro. They can't manipulate the outcome. The only way they can give you 2 euro for sure is by depositing 2 euro in your account Wink

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
freddies Rank 11
Rank 11

not for me and other in this country

Waterfall

Peace

0 Likes