20181201_082802.jpg

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
0 Likes
TDW Rank 14
Rank 14
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Ray-Unibet and @Santa-Unibet,

I really do not understand these differences that almost always exist, with these promotions, Romanians are good only for deposits, they are already upsetting these differences. I know that the community finds a solution to these malfunctions, but in the future it would be good to have no such differences anymore otherwise I would understand these discriminatory promotions I think I do not think it's OK.

@SCOBY, @TDW, @adelyne67, @YlarP, @Michelle293

Heya guys. Santa is a bit old and forgetfull.

We would be the hapiest if we could offer the same service to all our players however due to regulation some slots/games won't be available in some regions from launch. Romania is a good example, the regulator takes a bit more time to approve the slot. This is something out of our control unfortunately. Be sure to check your local promotions as well, we prepared goodies for everybody.

We are opening the Community promo to all Slots. Any game goes, sorry for the initial inconvenience and have fun guys. Smile I'll check back with you a bit later as I am traveling and on my mobile at the moment, there might be a slight delay in service.

Cheerio and may the luck be with youCash

/Ray

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet  HI Smile  biggest win(200.000euro/200e stake) or  multipayer? Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki wrote:

@Ray-Unibet  HI Smile  biggest win(200.000euro/200e stake) or  multipayer? Smile

As always @pinki, it's the multiplier that counts Smile good luck to you!

tatuaj7 Rank 12
Rank 12

@SCOBY wrote:

@Santa-Unibet ,

@Ray-Unibet 

for romanian not exist this promotion,the slot no exist.Teardrop

20181201_082802.jpg

@SCOBY Instead, we received 5 free spins for Jumanji. I dont know if we can participate in the community contest with this slot, but the promotion also exists for the romanians. Smile

SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@tatuaj7

I know I have received the 5 spins on jumanji, but not at the community. We should get in on other slots once we contribute to community posts 😊.Ps we have won 09 cents of those spins Laugh

The big win Smile