whats yout faavorite slot machine?

MILLER453

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Naamloos.png.0bb9e338a278edb9abca3666ad81eb34.png

This one woud be it for me. :cash:

I have got some few free spins (0.25 euro) for this slot machine. ♥️

If i checked how much the spins costed and how much i got back, I always got back what the spins costed. 🆗

But i had aswell, Megaprizes. Like the slot machine calls it. Cashing out 10-12 euro with a 0.25 euro spin. :cash:🆒

Again, Thank you so much unibet for all these great promotions. You get to love the community and owners more the more you play ♥️♥️

Slavery still exists, they just made it legal.

• 2 weeks later...

Mr Charisma @CharismaMan

Sorry for the late reply on this! It is a tricky one to trigger for sure and I think I have managed once or twice which was very exciting. Do you mean like an intro video for the game? No such thing. I dug up a video from Youtube showing the bonus round in case you want to have a look. There are plenty of these on Youtube so just give it good old search if you want to see more.

Cheers, Fredrik

• Like 1

These are mine.. I don't play much of slots.. but when I do, I prefer these:

1. Pimped - Nice graphics, sounds, great style. Love all about this one
2. Book of the dead - One of my all time favorites, most of the people I know love it. Chance to win big in the bonus, well built.
3. Secrets of stones - There's something great about this game.. I love the theme, bonus. Really fun to play it.
4. Dead or alive - One time I won with a 9 cent bet about 130€. Got a wildline. Although he game hits that hard rarely, it is fun to play. Great theme.
5. Reacktoonz - This is a great change to traditional slots, much different.
6. Immortal romance - This game.. has a great combination of sounds, graphics, bonuses.
7. Gonzos quest - Another of those all time favorites.
8. Jack and the beanstalk

• Like 1

My favourite slots:

70% of the quickspin games. They are jampacked with features and have overall a fairly low volatility. (Right now I'm in love with tiger's glory). Also the beautifull Northern Lights stays in my top.

Divine Fortune is also a game where I come back to often. With the freespins, jackpot game and expanding wilds it has always something to give.

Finally almost every Ygdrasill game is fabulous aswell. They have this huge variety of freespin games for each slot so you won't get bored.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.