Your favourite slot is..?

desinere

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually liked the old classic Mega Fortune better than Dreams and the new re-made version, because they won't let you change the lines anymore. Overall I guess I'm quite fond of the older Net Ent slots - like Dead or Alive, Blood Suckers, Wild Witches, Piggy Riches etc - but I'm starting to like the new Jimi Hendrix slot as well.

Hi all,

Nice to be part of the community and great to see so much interaction. Wow this is a not an easy question to answer as I feel it tends to change over time. However, I always have some "safe slots" to go back to when nothing else works. Honestly, the old time favourites probably represent a big win at some point in time. Some of my personal picks would be,

(I took the liberty to link to the games in case anyone wants to give it a try)

Most of above games are probably high volatility games and that is usually what I like. When playing a game, I usually look a lot at the total production, the math, the features, and the sound. Looking at some of the newer games, the production is usually great and especially sound has picked up in the last years. There's a lot of really good games coming soon and I am sure I'll get the chance to revise my list.

Cheers, Fredrik

Archived