What gets you mad/excited on slots?

jonny2192

As the title says, what makes a slot enjoyable for you what things drive you mad. 

Just a short list from me to get things started.

Enjoyable:-

Bonuses especially ones that can retrigger.

Mad:-

Wins that are less then the cost per spin, If I am spinning for 20c on 20 lines then I want to at least win 20c back not 5c.
Bonus rounds that pay 0 or very low, I see bonus rounds are what you aim for on slots, nothing worse than walking with 0 after waiting 100 spins to get it.

Things that would make me play more:-

Guaranteed bonus round, If a slot had a counter and if you havent had the bonus by the time it reaches the top it gives it you.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

As the title says, what makes a slot enjoyable for you what things drive you mad. 

Wins that are less then the cost per spin, If I am spinning for 20c on 20 lines then I want to at least win 20c back not 5c.

Bonus rounds that pay 0 or very low, I see bonus rounds are what you aim for on slots, nothing worse than walking with 0 after waiting 100 spins to get it.

Guaranteed bonus round, If a slot had a counter and if you havent had the bonus by the time it reaches the top it gives it you.

i hear ya, i played 90 euro on a slot 30 ct each game before i got the bonus , i won 3,78 euro what a profit hmm, i have stopped playing a few days ago , but that has nothing to do with the slots themselfs , i only play poker now and then like the rumble or something special ,but kinda retired from unibet  ,have to say interesting topic you made hear i wonder what the answers gonna be 

i belive you can't take the same approach with slots and poker for exemple !! certainly not the same as tournament poker...you can't sit there for hours playing a slot marathon youll burn you bankroll in a week lol
if poker tournament is a marathon slots is obv the 100 m sprint !

Whats make me mad is sereval bonus tease in a row...or getting a bad bonus like 10 x ! winning or losing on slots is 85% bonus spin related !

whats make me exited ? llolll when the # keep

• 1 month later...

@jonny2192 wrote:

Bad:

Bonus rounds that give or very little is extremely annoying.

A lot of rounds without any win at all sucks too, and a combo of these two makes me stop playing the game forever.

And ugly games, some developers still build games that uses graphics that looks like the programmer draw it. Stop it!

Slots with only 5 lines (or less) are crap too.

Good:

Bonus rounds that adds up, sticky wilds for example are great if they add up to a good profit at the end.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

Archived