Stay away from extra chilli

Livertool

When it hurts more in the way out than going in. Then to the slot....

Ok, played it yesterday with freemoney and bought those freespins about 6-7 times. Ofc gambled them and not once did it fail and end up taking 12-20 spins. Couple of over 500x wins and i was like wow, this awesome.

Reality:

Won little less than 10€ in freespins from competition. So i thought lets give chilli a shot. Got free spins 4 times with normal spinning, one time even +4 spins. 3 times gambled them and all fail in the first gamble and end up with nothing 😠

So be very carefull with that slot, it´s like gamblers greatest fantasy/worst nightmare in the same time. It can suck you dry and leave you tilted af. 

But i like it :D

I'm also having some spins on this now... Well, I like Bonanza so how could I hate this.

One question though.... If I leave the game, will the feature drop price reset or can I continue later from where it was when I left the game?

EDIT: And is there a limit how low it will go?

EDIT 2: nvm the first edit...if it goes to zero bonus will start automatically :)

extra chili is bonanza 2.0...a better and lower variance then bonanza , the feature gamble or collect could be a nightmare meanwhile to gamble 8 to 12 spins is a good indicator of your karma on the site ! 8 spin is not enough unless of huge multiplier hit ist very unlikely you not going to be a head short term !

i like the game if your karma is let's say c + to b lol the rtp is realy good...fun times

Archived