Slots that won't open.

Sect7G

Hopefully a site rep can help me out here.  I have no issues with the rest of the site.  Poker/Sportsbetting works fine.  About a week ago I noticed that some of the slots weren't opening when I clicked on them yet others do.  TwinSpin, Starburst, Gonzo's quest, GunsNroses, Dead or alive are a few that come to mind.  When I click on them I get a written description of the game.... and then the screen goes black and it doesn't even start the loading process.  Any help would be cool.  I think the one thing in common is these might be NetEnt games?  Perhaps not.

I'm no computer wiz, but it could be that you need to update Flash (and/or possibly Java). I think the newer games like Guns 'n' Roses run on HTML5(?), not Flash, so that might not be the problem at all, but either way it's worth checking that you have the latest versions. Other than that I have no clue what could be wrong.

Hi all,

We have been informed there are some problems with some slot games specifically for Internet Explorer 11 users. If you are one of the affected users, please try another browser.Work is being done to solve the matter. Again, thanks for reporting!

Cheers, Fredrik

Archived