Slot of the week - Leprechaun goes to Hell

MarcoV

Promotion description:
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/Slot-of-the-week-Leprechaun-goes-to-Hell/td-p/75649

Slot of the week - Leprechaun goes to Hell

Supplier:- Play n' Go
Paylines:- 25
Min. bet per spin:-0.25

Description:-
A fire is burning deep in Leprechaun goes to Hell. The reels are ablaze with the wicked she-devil ‘Evilene’, a peppy Leprechaun, melting pots of gold, bubbling potions and more that will leave you with a burning desire to win the jackpots!

Bonus Rounds

Name: Infernal Bonus
Symbol: Three Evilene symbols

Evilene can only appear on reels 2, 3, and 4. If only two Evilene bonus scatter symbols appear on the reels and no other feature is triggered, you will be awarded with a free respin on the last remaining middle reel for a second chance to win entry to the Infernal Bonus round!

Appears on: Reels 2, 3 and 4
Bonus type: Freespins
How to activate: Get 3 of a kind

asdf.PNG.8c6d4336ab1477a6ff9dd116ad9faef5.PNG

Name: Scatter Freespins
Symbol: Three scatter symbols

Three pot of gold scatter symbols on the reels will set the reels on fire, triggering 10 Free Spins with a 2 times multiplier.

Appears on: Any space
Bonus type: Freespins
How to activate: Get 3 scatter symbols anywhere on screen. 

qwer.PNG.593147bb6b4bb3f42d87eeca5e44e842.PNG

Former community moderator

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So frustrating! I tried it with play money - and got a freespin round and even won a jackpot - but of course all jackpots were "zero" in free play mode. 🤣 I kept getting more freespins - at least 20 - and I was sitting there with my finger poised over the print screen button to get the whole win in the end of the round, but just as the last spin started the "log in" prompt showed up and obscured the slot. So all I was able to capture was this fuzzy screenshot somewhere in the middle of the round. The final win was at least €30, but I know you have no way to verify that. I hope the pic counts for the raffle anyway. (But if not, that's okay. 😛)

SotWLGtH.thumb.jpg.89b769339e6a56a097480fcfbf1fd1a4.jpg 

These jackpots seem to be common to get nowadays 😛:laugh:

lh1.thumb.png.af75edcb1c64b23c0b240b6e1097838f.pnglhbw.thumb.png.c39cd020d59d4aa56070c6f389d6f45e.png

Too bad earlier games/pics don't count to this challenge I guess?
Got like 100€ in real money play some time ago with jackpot, but took the screenshot too late. 😏

Edit: And first Big Win today in real money play
lhreal.thumb.png.59a11cc0dc1a9f236949253eb8c1ac3a.png

Archived