SUPPORT

mandy1966

Hi @mandy1966 and @psrquack.

I had a look at the error report that was created and I can confirm that the issue is being investigated. I can understand the frustration though, sometimes unfortunately it takes a bit more than expected to resolve a technical issue. I have included myself in the case and as soon as the issue is solved I get a notification, will make sure to inform you about it.

@psrquack, is there an issue I could help you with? I see that you mentioned that you are pending some feedback.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Just want to share, nothing more. Almost two weeks waiting for a phone call regarding blocked account caused by wrong applying of the U procedures. Today...I heard a ring of my phone on my desk, and while I was coming from the kitchen (less than 3s-4s) it stoped calling. Of course it was +44******** unibet number. Now I'm worry about another 2-3 weeks delay. Not a joke at all.

grumpy-cat.jpg.7ad80c9d758df1fcbc68db5d7bfaae4a.jpg 

@mandy1966, I did a bit more digging and the Bonus that was added is a 20 GBP deposit Bonus. I added you the value in Bonus money as an appologie to the times you have waited and the inconveniences caused by this. I am currently in direct contact with the developers and will do my best to resolve this issue to avoid more confusion
@psrquack, number 12 in the terms and conditions to my knowledge was tied to the Betup service that was stopped. So what most probably happened is that when the Terms were removed it was viewed as a "Change" in terms automatically prompting users to accept the new changes.
@Want2Believe, I see in the history of your account that not one but 2 calls were attempted. At the first call the phone's voice mail greeted our colleague, most probably no signal or the device was off, and the second time no answer. I have no way of investigating the duration of the attemped call and I appologize if it seemed like a short "try".
I have re assigned the call again and you should be getting a call in a short while.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived