Roulette

matt1885

Roulette is a game where you're mathematically going to lose. If you're going to play, play for fun. There are some people who have made money in the short run, but no one in history has ever made profit from roulette in the long run.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 2 months later...

@Magicadil wrote:

There are some people who have made money in the short run, but no one in history has ever made profit from roulette in the long run.

I'm living prrof that this is so true. Won and then lost three times now in a month. Luckily, it's all winnings that I spent, so we still have food on the table. 😃

Last time I went from 2€ to 80€, mostly on bets and a bingo, but yesterday I almost lost it all on roulette. Now I have to work my way up from 30€. 

Will I ever learn?

Stay away I tell you! :puking:

• Like 1
The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

• 2 years later...

@MarquiesDK wrote:

Do NOT play at the live Roulette - it is all fixed and not live at all. You will loose - and they are all the time aware and registrering your last numbers and assure, that they will not come out. 

@MarquiesDK 

47331699_Screenshot(4113).png.625d807a440affa0d42e7101bb5d8fdd.png  

€17.8 profit on an outlay of €89.2 equates to 19.95% profit. It's a small sample size here on Unibet but I do a lot of playing on another site where I play around with systems, but much more importantly, bankroll management.

1750348662_Screenshot(4114).png.70d94dab59621446a07f2676c2a92412.png

€62.15 profit on turnover of €615 is just over 10%. That's on a supposedly unbeatable game with a house edge of 2.7%. I don't claim to have beaten it but I'm certainly ahead on points. It's an extremely long and hard battle but I feel it's well worth the time and effort.

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png