Reward did not register..

Hoihoi

I played mega forune a lot of spins and had about 800 nok when i got the three jokers that brings me to the pyramide wheel. On this i won about 800 extra and 1600 was on my account when i played more. Afterwards i got out of the game at 15000 and into the main page and had only 700 there. Seems the jackpot price was not registerd. Have been trying to talk to support for a while now and they wont help out. They say would look at history  of all games but then they wold see my 1600 pot and i was told to wait. This took forever and i left. Next i emailed and was denied the money back. 

Thats my first and last unibet experiense... 

@Hoihoi , I'm a bit confused here.
"Afterwards i got out of the game at 15000 and into the main page and had only 700 there."
Do you mean you are missing 15000 NOK? As that is not reflected by the account since the balance doesn't seem to go over 1600 too much. Did you mean that you actually triggered a Jackpot which didn't get added to your account? You can access all of your betting history here to have a closer look at your transactions. Could you please pinpoint the spins you believe are problematic and let me know here in this thread please? I am unable to find anything that is out of the ordinary. 

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

I ment 1600 and not 16.000. Now i understand how the servicedesk seem not to understand my problem (english is not my first language and has not been practiced in a few years) well not the biggest amount. About 65 pounds dissapered from tranfer from slot machine to account so im just going to let it go. 

@Hoihoi I would be glad to further investigate though so that we don't leave things "hanging". If you would be able to localize a time frame of around 5 minutes in which this could have happened, I can have our providers have a closer look at what happened and of course credit you whatever is due to be credited if that's the case.
Let me know and I'll get to work.
There's nothing wrong with your English by the way, a typo is what caused my "head scratching" :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@Hoihoi wrote:

Now i understand how the servicedesk seem not to understand my problem (english is not my first language and has not been practiced in a few years)

If so, you should talk with the Norwegian support :) They are very nice, and it will be better for you to explain your problems. But your English is good, @Hoihoi :)

Archived