Old slots or new slots

stromboli

I like have new slots now and then , to change a bit between those . But the clasic ones will always be the best :)
thats like a movie , the first movie is always better then the one after :)

For many years I preferred the old microgaming slots, then netent took over for me. At this moment I mostly like the novomatic slots and a various mix of old and new slots. Too bad there is only book of ra from novomatic at unibet though. Bring in flame dancer and I would never go away. :D

Born to gamble..

@MikkoAIK wrote:

For many years I preferred the old microgaming slots, then netent took over for me. At this moment I mostly like the novomatic slots and a various mix of old and new slots. Too bad there is only book of ra from novomatic at unibet though. Bring in flame dancer and I would never go away. :D

Thanks for feedback @MikkoAIK - I'll have a look at that and see what we can do (no promises though).

Cheers, Fredrik

what do u like exactily " old logo carbage and acid lsd color " or turtle spin... waste of time ...new slots more atrractive.. more payouts ..more options.. " wild " multiplier " bonus " free spins "  etc  mean evolution of slot game 

• 4 weeks later...

@Fredrik-Unibet wrote:

@MikkoAIK wrote:

Thanks for feedback @MikkoAIK - I'll have a look at that and see what we can do (no promises though).

Cheers, Fredrik

@MikkoAIK

It took a couple of weeks but I am happy to let you know that we now have Flame Dancer live - hope you enjoy it and good luck!

(Please note, the game is not available in all markets, including for instance UK and DK).

Cheers, Fredrik

• 4 weeks later...

@Fredrik-Unibet wrote:

@Fredrik-Unibet wrote:

@MikkoAIK wrote:

Cheers, Fredrik

@MikkoAIK

It took a couple of weeks but I am happy to let you know that we now have Flame Dancer live - hope you enjoy it and good luck!

(Please note, the game is not available in all markets, including for instance UK and DK).

Cheers, Fredrik

Any chance you can bring in some more Novomatic slots? Like "Rumpel Wildspins"? :smileyhappy:

Archived