Mega wins, over 1000x bet

Livertool
Go to solution Solved by GothMoth,

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You people are all very lucky but from my experience most folk only paint half the picture

Such decent wins are super rare and very rarely will people disclose what they cost,  us gamblers also have very selective forgetful memories and when we do get a decent return we pretty much instantly choose to forget all those cash uploads 

We're often dazzled or attracted to certain words or images that those promotional wizards have used as a form of bait just the same if not better than those crafty fast food joints or supermarkets but that area is nice looking food.

Words like WIN or FREE and GIVEAWAY and that special words that we all know so well - JACKPOT and BONUS 

My own experience so far with Unibet in regards to playing slots has been poor,  I can't think of a single win on a certain slot that's paid over £200

Again Unibet are not the worst,  I think I played Bonanza over almost two days on various stakes on Betunfair and from me counting it seriously took over 3000 spins before it bonused,  then it paid £128 on a £1 stake 

Enjoy those big wins players for they in my eyes are very unique 

• Like 1