Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

A few days ago the Mega Fortune Jackpot was finally taken down again and it was done so by a Unibet player from Belgum! Amazing really, winning 4,4 millions euros on a €1 spin Wow

/Jeppe

Reply
29 REPLIES
steppek77 Rank 16
Rank 16

That was really amazing! Congrats to the unibet-player! Well done Smile

Maybe @Jeppe-Unibet Unibet will celebrate with give us some free spins at Mega Fortune Smile

Reply
Nestabear Rank 20
Rank 20

@steppek77 wrote:

That was really amazing! Congrats to the unibet-player! Well done Smile

Maybe @Jeppe-Unibet Unibet will celebrate with give us some free spins at Mega Fortune Smile


4,4 millions euros... someones life has changed WOW !!! And all from just 1 Euro, absolutely amazing.

That would be cool if we could celebrate with the community member, if @Jeppe-Unibet could organize us some free spins at Mega Fortune Smile , or a mini game where you stand a chance of winning some free spins at Mega Fortune.I'm with you @steppek77

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Reply
Highlighted
steppek77 Rank 16
Rank 16

@Nestabear wrote:

@steppek77 wrote:

That was really amazing! Congrats to the unibet-player! Well done Smile

Maybe @Jeppe-Unibet Unibet will celebrate with give us some free spins at Mega Fortune Smile


4,4 millions euros... someones life has changed WOW !!! And all from just 1 Euro, absolutely amazing.

That would be cool if we could celebrate with the community member, if @Jeppe-Unibet could organize us some free spins at Mega Fortune Smile , or a mini game where you stand a chance of winning some free spins at Mega Fortune.I'm with you @steppek77


I know some casinos celbrate with free spins to their players when they got a jackpot-winner, so my idea come from that Smile 

Reply
XY Rank 15
Rank 15

Indeed,nice life changing money! In Love
Hitted in a time when I was not so active there.  Veryangry

There is free spins available (10 spins on Divine Fortune).

Go through the promotions.

0 Likes
Reply
steppek77 Rank 16
Rank 16

 



@XY wrote:

Indeed,nice life changing money! In Love
Hitted in a time when I was not so active there.  Veryangry

There is free spins available (10 spins on Divine Fortune).

Go through the promotions.


I just read this in another gambling forum and check the slot.

But I have NO 10 free spins on Divine Fortune Teardrop

Do you know @Jeppe-Unibet why some get free spins and nobody get them?

Reply
steppek77 Rank 16
Rank 16

"Luck is in the air and we`re celebrating by giving you 10 free spis on Divine Fortune."

I have no free spins on Divine Fortune, so how come @Jeppe-Unibet ?

Is it only spesific countries which get the free spins? Or what happen? I think it is fair that every Unibet-player get this free spins to celebrate. Otherwise it will be very unfair to us who not get them.

0 Likes
Reply
Nestabear Rank 20
Rank 20

I checked it out 


@steppek77 wrote:

 



@XY wrote:

Indeed,nice life changing money! In Love
Hitted in a time when I was not so active there.  Veryangry

There is free spins available (10 spins on Divine Fortune).

Go through the promotions.


i just checked it out & clicked on the spin to win button , which takes me to the game, but I don't get any free spins either ?

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

@steppek77 You're correct, the promotion unfortunately isn't available for all countries. I checked a bit and saw it both on Unibet.com and Unibet.be, but not for local sites in Sweden, Denmark and Norway Sad

/Jeppe

Reply
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@steppek77 wrote:

I think it is fair that every Unibet-player get this free spins to celebrate. Otherwise it will be very unfair to us who not get them.


Like it was unfair when only Norwegians got 170 free spins? Cheeky There're so many local campaigns, and it'll always be like that - sometimes you're the lucky one, and sometimes you're the unlucky one.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Casino-Live-Casino/Unibet-Norway-get-grazy-at-Norways-National-Da...

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Reply