Like a scam

AlinCpt

I was wondering, who's in charge of regulating the live roulette as it seems whatever i play lately i always loose, like i can play 1 000 pounds a day and i won't get not even 10 percent of my money back, i know it is our choice to gamble but someone should verify those machines, i don't thing it's legal just to steal our money

• Like 1

@AlinCpt wrote:

I was wondering, who's in charge of regulating the live roulette as it seems whatever i play lately i always loose, like i can play 1 000 pounds a day and i won't get not even 10 percent of my money back, i know it is our choice to gamble but someone should verify those machines, i don't thing it's legal just to steal our money

gripsed.com/strategy/gambling-skill-luck  

• Like 1

You wanna hear the hard cold truth?
You suck at maths, and self-critique.
You have by far below the needed experience and understanding to say anything about industrial level technical intelligence and business-strategy, yet you, and alike, always tend to use the natural human brains tendency to make-sh1t-up in favour of the ego. And using that strong sensation as a fact. Always. I sh1t you not the mirror image of yours is seen at every single conspiracy-forum there is.
Look, man, I know few things too when it comes to masturbation, especially egotripping, that main era was more than ten years ago. Somewhere around <20's. No male or female can blame you for that.
Before you start creating stress-relieving fantasies, i'd suggest to go into yourself once in a while, to see how stupidly out of reality the claims really are.
There is absolutely no sympathy for you, or alike in that matter either.
Feel free to try elsewhere. Hope you'll find such place to rant for audience who gives a sh1t.
Period.

• Like 2

@AlinCpt wrote:

@AlinCpt 

You've had two replies so far to your rant, one offering some advice on gambling, 👍 and one being a bit critical of your attitude.:teardrop:

I try not to answer the accusations of rigged games and cheating because these usually come from losing players that are tilting and have to find anyone to blame but themselves. You don't actually go that far, basically questioning who's in charge of regulation and verification. A little research into the gaming regs and licenses of any site you play on, something I would advise all new players to a site to do, should make it clearer that there is nothing shady going on. These things are debated seemingly every day so I'm not going down that rabbit hole yet again but would like to take a different approach.

516545265_Screenshot(2474).png.af546f51487f63785f3de20b86776679.png

Basically roulette has a house edge of 2.7% over the player, seemingly not a huge amount but one that over time with random bets will gradually erode the players bank. I and many others think that there are things that can be done to lessen the house edge , and of course there are always those willing to sell you the "100% guaranteed winning system." No such thing exists. 

But what sort of player are you?

Do you just bet at random, throwing your chips wherever you fancy as the mood takes you or do you have a system?

Do you bet in larger amounts as your br goes down in an attempt to claw some money back or do you have a strategy?

Do you bet every spin till your money's gone or do you operate with good money management?

If you bet for recreation you have to accept that you will lose wether quickly or slowly, the odds against you will ensure that, but there are ways to delay the inevitable and possibly even swing the odds back in your favour, if sometimes only in the short term. A successful player will have at least good money management skills and a good strategy. Systems are everywhere,  most not worth a second glance, but playing systematically, if not necessarily as much fun in the short term, can provide far more rewarding long term benefits.

Instead of the far too common rants against the site or operators it's sometimes necessary to look elsewhere for solutions.

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png