Inspector rip off gadget

Nijinsky06

Has anyone apart from me had the stupidity to play inspector gadget? Well if you’re lucky and you haven’t yet played then please don’t. It is theft of the highest order and it insults you by almost giving you bonuses etc then literally laughs at you with phrases like “that’s not very nice” when you almost get a bonus and as for the inspector appearing every now and again to hand out bonuses, in my experience he “amazingly” waits until you e literally done all your money then appears and nearly offers you a bonus but doesn’t!!!!! Sorry UNIBET but this game is an absolute JOKE and you should remove it immediately. Anyone who likes a wager will say the same thing it’s not about losing as long as you get a run for your money but not with INSPECTOR RIP OFF

• 2 weeks later...

After such good review, what can masochist do but try it out 🤣

I did maybe 100 spins and lot of them were deadspins. Managed to get two 10x spins but that was it. Also couple teasers for bonus but no bonus and indeed "that´s not very nice" Maybe funny or irritating but not nice. I guess it could be just high volatily slot, when it hits, it hits big. Masochist in me wasnt satisfied and i will get that bonus. When i do, i will get back to tell how rich i am 🤣

Archived