cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet I feel it's only fair to point out that @MILLER453 has progressed from last weeks spamming "nice" "very nice" to posting numerous threads on other topics even though they are old subjects, maybe he's not up to speed on the rules yet, but he's making a far better effort than some.

I can't remember if this happened when I joined but couldn't newcomers be automatically directed to the rules page at their first introduction? 

@GR1ZZL3R I agree, the threads and posts weren't without content, but I think intent matters as well and it's not like I'm banning him permanently - both him and @mateace have gotten a one week ban Smile 

I believe it's part of an email that's sent out when joining, to check the guidelines, but going to check that to make sure.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

Fair enough @Jeppe-Unibet, I'm not disagreeing, it can be a nuisance repeating yourself over and over.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

Screenshot (748).png 

And the award for most random post of the year goes to......................................................

Ooooooooops he's been banned, I'm beginning to see why! Scared

JusThieF Rank 10
Rank 10
For sure being active and a part of this unibet part im starting now too hope we get it fast Smile.
JusThieF
Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

@JusThieF wrote:
For sure being active and a part of this unibet part im starting now too hope we get it fast Smile.

Well, that's one way to go Thumbs Up
But copy-pasting someone's earlier "cool" "nice" or "feels bad" -type of posts might not get you there.
Better to get drunk, and spam the forum like a motherfker.

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
JusThieF Rank 10
Rank 10
Watch u language little boy i didnt copy any answer and adventures with u familly keep for yourself.
JusThieF
ICris Rank 3
Rank 3
haha maybe he was writing about himself u know alcohol then quick post and mommy Very Happy
How long guys did u make the rank 10 guys
Nofrfrang Rank 2
Rank 2
JusThieF Rank 10
Rank 10

I do not accuse, but I woud like to ask you just  for my knowledghe*advice me*, is there anythink u cannot understand? If u do please tell me.gg5.jpg

JusThieF