Frozen bonus on genie jackpot

Mdh300

Real sorry about that it's taking long @Mdh300 , I've checked the case and we're just waiting to hear back from the games supplier. I have seen us waiting around a weeks time in some cases like this in the past,  but I'll check with the Customer Support department if we can try and push it a bit.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Thank you I no it's not from your side it's been the game supplier I haven't got anything to say bad about unibet I've had no problems before but it looks very unprofessional from the game supplier to take this long to resolve a problem where I've given them the id number for the game and they haven't even looked into it yet. Thanks for trying to push it along

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey @mark9,

You should've received information about this back in December. If the round doesn't start when you open the game, do you see an error message there? The gameround was logged in as unfinished, and should open automatically. Please make sure you use a similar device to try to open it(Phone if it was played on mobile first, or computer if not) and let me know if it still doesn't work.